Round Two

That very night, you had an Astronomy lesson at midnight. Just before it, you stared at yourself in the mirror for longer than unusual, considering whether you looked good. How embarrassing, [F/n]. To care what others think? You're better than that. Yet, you could not look away without being sure that you looked good. You even double checked to make sure your uniform looked in place. The skirt, the grey cardigan, the green tie, and finally, the long robe with the snake sign. And your hair! Perhaps, you ought to do something new. Perhaps put it up in a bun. Do boys like buns? You had read up somewhere that boys liked exposed necks - was that true? Groaning, you hit your head against the mirror, tired of your own behaviour.

"Get a grip of yourself, you stupid pussy," you told the mirror. "You're [F/n] Potter, the girl no one messes with. The girl with anger issues. The girl who doesn't care. That's right ... you're not one to care about how you look. Especially not for a boy. A boy? I'm not doing this for any boy. I'm doing this for myself. What am I even doing?" You huffed out, running your hand through your hair. "Maybe I should just," you looked at yourself in the mirror, before slightly ruffing up your uniform to get it to the usual state it was in. "Am I overthinking this?"

Groaning and frustrated, you ended up leaving the bathroom with the typical ruffed up look as usual. And to the Astronomy Tower you went.

"Nothing happened last night, nothing happened last night," you whispered to yourself, making your way through the halls. "Though it does hurt to walk."

"Hurts to walk, eh?" You heard the very voice you feared of ever having to hear speak to you again. Behind you had caught up Mr Malfoy, also on his to the Astronomy Tower and, gritting your teeth, you scrunched your face per usual and internally cursed the Gods and fate. "I wonder why, Potter."

"I hear nothing," you whispered to yourself. "I'm mentally ill. I'm hearing voices."

"You just going to ignore me and act like none of it happened?" He said with a smug grin upon his face, which you did not see, but could infer the existence of.

You did exactly that. Ignored him.

"Potter," he repeated. "You can't just ignore me till you die."

Ignored.

"Oi, Potter," he caught up completely and was now walking beside you. Ignored again, he resolved to physical measures. Nudging you with his elbow, you inhaled heavily at the mere touch of him. "Sore?"

"Stop talking to me." You said in a monotone, facing ahead, horrified to face the boy.

"You scratched my back up pretty roughly, you know?"

"I did no such thing."

"I can show you."

"I don't want to see."

As a response, he grabbed your wrist and pulled it up, allowing the sleeve of the robe to drop, revealing the faint bruises he left behind from gripping them so harshly.

"I suppose I ruffed you up pretty roughly too," he said, examining the faint bruises.

"Don't touch me, bitch boy," you huffed out, snatching your wrist back away from him like a snobby brat.

"Oh, it's bitch boy now? Last I remember is Dracooo, don't stop." He smirked, purposely mocking you. You furrowed your brows as your face shifted to a colour of embarrassment, and you quickly turned your face away. This was what you feared. Your own vulnerability being used against you.

"Stop thinking about it. Never happening again."

"You're telling me to stop thinking about it? Have you seen yourself all day?" He sneered.

"Why would I want to think about that? It wasn't that good."

Lies, Potter, lies.

"It wasn't that good?" He scoffed. "Oh, Potter," he shook his head, "it looks like we're going to be late for Astronomy."

"What?" You asked, turning to him, alarmed.

With no further response, he took a hold of your wrist and thus pulled you into the closest room, which happened to be the Writing Supplies Room of Hogwarts, in which were shelves of ink and quills, and general writing equipment. Lucky for you and Draco, a wall was empty of no shelves.

He pulled you inside forcefully, slamming the door shut behind you, before pushing you back against the very empty wall. You, as defiant as you were before, became a whole new person again, completely succumbing to the moment and allowing Draco's lips to meet yours in the very forceful manner that they did yesterday. With a smirk, you melted into his lips and wrapped your arms around his neck, as he took this opportunity to lower his hands onto the back of your thighs before lifting you up against the wall, giving you the ease to wrap your legs around him.

Needless to say, you were late to Astronomy. The worst part of it all, however, was the fact that you'd forgotten that today's Astronomy was shared with Gryffindors.

In a rush upon dressing, you had not noticed, completely, what you were putting on. And so, when examined, it did look odd for someone of your height to have a robe which reached the floor completely. And certainly looked even weirder when Draco, of his height, wore a robe which reached his knees. The messy hair, red faces, out-of-breath expressions certainly did not help the image. Pacing your way quickly through the halls of Hogwarts, you spoke.

"Should I go in first so it's less suspicious?" You asked.

"Obviously. We're not going in at the same time."

"Ow, slow down," you cried out, slowing down your walk and stretching your legs out so that your thighs weren't touching each other.

"What?" Draco turned around, looked at you, and immediately smirked. "Wasn't that rough, was I?"

You looked up at him with an angry expression, and it only provoked his laughter.

"Wasn't that good, did you say?" He said with a smug grin.

"Get a grip, loser."

"It's a shame you can't be so compliant and passive in public too."

"I'm not compliant and passive!" You yelled out, walking side-by-side with him.

"I'm sorry, did you not just see yourself in there? Not compliant and passive? Did I just fuck someone else?"

"I've never wanted to punch you more."

"Do it, Potter," he smirked at you. Turning your head to the side, you looked up at him and found his eyes intently set on you, pacing through the hallways. "You never know, I might just like it."

"Oh, shut up you kinky weirdo."

"Kinky weirdo!" He exclaimed in a fit of laughter. "Alright, Miss Deeper and Faster."

"I'm jumping off the Hogwarts bridge," you whispered to yourself, finally arriving at the Astronomy Tower. "Wait out here."

Draco did as he was told, and you finally entered the room, in which all the students were already mid-lesson. All eyes turned on you, and questions began to spread, until you sat down beside Hermione, who proceeded to ask, "is that your robe?"

"Of course, why?" You asked, looking down, only then realising its length. Shit.

"Where were you?"

"Nowhere, I was just - "

At this, Draco walked in. You looked at him, horrified. Did that boy not have any braincells!? Waiting outside meant waiting for at least ten minutes! Not ten fucking seconds! You face-palmed mentally, and shook your head, upon which everyone's eyes turned to him and also began questioning his lateness, alongside his robe.