A Word Outside

"Oh my God," Hermione breathed, "tell us, then! Is he a good kisser?" Hermione quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you down to the sofa in the library, where also sat Luna and Ginny. They all put down their books, or notepads, put everything aside, and turned to you listening with full attention.

"Holy shit," you inhaled, "he's such a good kisser."

All the girls squealed, after which a 'hush' came from the librarian. You all quietened down, but proceeded to giggle quietly.

"How did it go? How did it go?"

"We were just sitting by the Slytherin common room fireplace, cuddling and talking, when we both just fell silent and he kissed me. We proper got into it, he lifted me up and I ended up sitting on him and we just continued. He definitely can make a girl c-"

"Spare the details, [F/n]!" Ginny laughed.

"But then, Malfoy ended up walking in with a strop."

"He's always having a strop."

"He's not a very nice person," Luna frowned.

"Speak of the Devil," Hermione said, looking up behind you. Turning around, you discovered Malfoy walking towards you with a purpose. "What do you want, Malfoy?"

"Not speaking to you, you mud-blood."

Hermione furrowed her brows at his remark, but did not say anything. Ginny immediately mimicked the expression of anger, as Luna sat with her poker face, but evidently more uncomfortable than usual. Malfoy's attention, however, turned down completely to you.

"A word, Potter?"

"Not really, no."

"A word, Potter."

"I just said, no."

"I didn't ask the second time."

"I'm not your possession."

"We'll see about that."

"Go order around your minions. They like shutting up and taking it."

"We both know who likes to do that. Let's go. A word. Now."

You sighed, cleared your throat, turned back to your friends, who were looking at you with confused expressions as though they missed something between you and Malfoy, which you yourself were not entirely sure of. Malfoy finally directed you out of the library, and the two of you stood outside the library in the hall, against the wall, and he turned to you and looked down at you with the usual cold, piercing stare of his, allowing you to notice the exceptional blue of his eyes, something you'd missed before. You indeed were closer to him than unusual, for God knows what reason, but he seemed very determined to speak.

"Who the fuck did you tell about the chamber?"

"No one. Why would I tell anyone? It'd be an embarrassment to admit I relied on you for even a second."

"You told someone."

"I told no one."

"Potter," Malfoy said, placing his hand on your neck, taking utmost control over your body as he pressed you against the wall by your neck, looking down at you with a threatening stare. "Who did you tell? Don't lie to me."

"I told no one," you said with a stare back, voice as certain and powerful as one would expect of you, yet physically weak with little control over yourself as Malfoy's hand pressed into your neck slightly more, and his body against yours, closer than you'd expect or dream of. His face was so low; so low that you could feel his breath trickle down your lips as he lowered his eyes at you.