Morsmordre

It was finally time for the match, and you were ready to enter the game when, just before the entrance as you were about to go downstairs to enter, you heard the voice of Lucius Malfoy and found Mr Weasley looking down and talking back. Confused, you approached the railing and looked down, only to find Lucius Malfoy, indeed, and Draco Malfoy. Your eyes immediately met Malfoy's, and many memories of the summer holidays flashed back, such as remembering the dream and mere passing-by thoughts of him. And moreover, many memories of the previous years flashed back for some unknown reason, and no longer could you hear the voices around you as you became mesmerised with staring at Malfoy. He, too, fell in a trance as he stared back at you, and his father nudged him on but he proved unresponsive. Suddenly, you felt Cedric's hand on your back, and Malfoy's eyes shifted from you to Cedric, then back at you, and then away completely back to his father.

"Of course they're here," Cedric muttered. "He seems to be everywhere we go."

"Yeah," you huffed, "can't get a break."

It was finally time to enter, and you made your way in as you took your seats in the stadium. The crowd was loud, everyone was cheering, drinking, yelling, and then finally the participants flew out, one of them being Viktor Krum, which you'd heard of before, for Ron was a huge fan of him.

"That's the guy?" You asked Ron, and he nodded happily.

"He's amazing! Just watch - you'll see."

"I could take him on, I bet," you grinned.

"You could try!" Ron laughed.

The match was, indeed, very fun to watch. You and your friends continuously cheered, and Viktor Krum did indeed prove himself to be a splendid player, one which you knew you'd grow to admire. After the match, you all returned back to the tent and were all very pumped and gassed at the match due to the exciting atmosphere. Although Viktor Krum had caught the snitch, Ireland had, in fact, won.

"I knew they would." Ron clapped happily.

You and Cedric decided to shift away from the group and found yourselves hidden in one of the tent rooms, as you sat on Cedric's lap and he played with your hair, looking at you with a faint smile.

"I'm very lucky," Cedric said, tucking your hair behind your ear.

"You? I'm the lucky one."

"Yeah, well, maybe," he grinned boastfully. "How are you feeling about going back to Hogwarts?"

"Excited, if I'm honest."

"I'm excited too." He sighed, "I'm nervous for the Triwizard Tournament, but I am so excited."

"Will you be applying then, a hundred percent?"

"I hope so."

As you opened your mouth to reply, a loud scream came from outside, followed by many other screams. You and Cedric turned to each other in alarm before quickly raising yourselves and going to the main part of the tent, only to discover that all your friends had left and were also seeking the cause of these screams. Going outside, you held onto Cedric's hand tightly.

"What's happening?" You asked Hermione.

"Riots," she muttered, panicking. Fire began to blow out everywhere, and screams got louder and more prominent. This no longer looked like a riot; if anything, it looked more like something that was about to kill you. Screams followed on, and Mr Weasley attempted to gather everyone together to keep calm, when suddenly a group of people with large black cloaks, hoods on, and large, absolutely horrifying masks. They were marching towards the screams, their wands shooting back and forth and setting tents on fire.