Sirius Black

The black smoke cleared ... you realised the true horror which you'd despised to think of previously. Still in the middle, by the Veil, you and Harry stood alone. Around, on the other hand, were your friends, all held by the throats by wands of the Death Eaters. All of them were held violently, their hair gripped tightly to keep them in place, and the tips of the Death Eaters' wands digging into your friends' skins.

Only now had you felt the true rush of fury and rage. Only now did you suddenly feel your blood rush your entire body, firing it with a horrific passion. Only now did you feel incapable of making a sarcastic comment. Only now did you truly feel the desire to use curses forbidden from your tongue, on all these figures of evil who were holding your dearest friends captive.

You had tensed your jaw, gritted your teeth, gripped your wand much tighter than before. The mere sight of these Death Eaters holding your friends in such a manner infuriated you, and you began to sense the critical pumping of your heart, practically hearing it in your own ears. Sometimes, you grew fearful of yourself - sometimes, when under severe emotions, you knew your anger, your temper, was dangerous and people would consequently get hurt. The very same thing happened with Pansy Parkinson, when you, with little control, cast a spell on her with such an extreme force, with such power, that it led to an explosion. Now was no different - you could feel your hands trembling, and you physically felt yourself hold back, avoiding a reckless and impulsive reaction which could lead to a bad end.

"The prophecies," Lucius' voice said from behind you in a threatening manner.

Harry turned around to him much faster than you. It took you a moment to process his words, to swallow them down, as you stared ahead of yourself, holding your breath. Only when you believed yourself to be calm enough, you slowly and warily turned around to him, your jaw tensed as to avoid comments from falling out.

"Give me the prophecies ... or watch your friends die."

Lucius' eyes jumped from you to Harry, from Harry to you, awaiting a response. Harry's hand trembled, the prophecy in his hand. It was true - you could not save all your friends at once, and therefore there truly was no way out without handing over the prophecies. Harry gulped down a chunk of saliva, staring at Lucius, debating heavily what to do.

"Don't give it to him!" Neville finally called out before being gripped tighter by the Death Eater, the wand digging into his neck more.

There truly was no choice. You and Harry had no choice. But then again ... you were born as Potters ... you never had a choice. Furrowing your brows, you held back your tongue. You took the first move, stepping forward and outstretching your arm with the most piercing glare you could enforce, staring into Lucius' eyes in the most devilish and threatening manner you could, slightly surprising him for a moment. Fury was burning within you, and your expression told it clearly. Finally, you shoved the prophecy into his hand before stepping back. Now it was Harry's turn and, though sceptically, he finally sighed and, gulping down a huge chunk of saliva, passed Lucius the ball. Lucius bathed in the feel of victory, knowing you'd passed the ball over to him; he had control over [F/n] Potter. Sure - winning against Harry Potter was a huge victory, but there was something about the odd little lamb from day one. The rebellious child who was placed in Slytherin - the girl who subverted all social norms and, though a little weird, had so very little care and such determination. Winning against her - now that was a victory. And thus, Lucius prided himself on your ball a little more than Harry's, smirking at the two of you.

And yet, as he did so, your heart took a leap out of your chest as you noticed the presence of an unusual figure behind him. Certainly not someone you'd envisioned. The very man whose possible torture brought you here - the very man whose love for was used against you. Sirius Black. He'd arrived. Not tortured, not dead - very much safe, alive, and ready to kick ass. Both yours and Harry's eyes flashed behind Lucius, gaping at Sirius, who was now approaching Lucius from behind. Consequently, Lucius, curious, turned around and looked at what you were looking at, catching Sirius' dominant figure.

"Don't you dare touch my godchildren," he said before planting the most forceful punch into Lucius' face than you'd ever seen. Lucius immediately fell to the ground, both the prophecies dropping out of his hand in surprise at the fall, both immediately smashing. You were slightly sad at your prophecy now being gone, and yet, you were back to victory. Lucius' control over you vanished; it smashed. Now he had nothing over you, again. It was your time again.

"That was sick!" You grinned out, fist bumping Sirius, who immediately repeated the action.

"Alright, you two, get your friends and get out of here."

As Sirius spoke, sudden flashes of white began to appear within the sky. Almost like white smoke. A very similar manner in which the Death Eaters appeared - only this proved much more angelic and, soon enough, this white light formed people and they turned out to be members of the Order of the Phoenix. You didn't know whether to feel happy, excited, overwhelmed, or horrified. Perhaps you were feeling all at once.

"What? No. We're not leaving you," Harry said. Sirius opened his mouth to protest, but by then Death Eaters had appeared before the two of you, causing spells to be thrown back and forth.

You, Harry and Sirius all used your wands, flashing spells back and forth, you and Sirius laughing about it in a miraculous manner as you freely shot all the Death Eaters away. Truth be told, you look glamorous as fuck. Not to mention the power that the three of you held in this very moment; dashing all the Death Eaters away, sending them off flying into walls, hitting the ground, all struggling to recover after.

And finally, you and Harry had defeated your Death Eaters, leaving Sirius playing with his food as he swung his wrist in circles, back and forth, elegantly sending spells. He looked so miraculous and charming as he did so, sending off every spell cast at him, and casting far worse spells back at the Death Eater. As you watched, you felt your spirits raise themselves entirely, your heart lifting itself of joy, as a smile spread itself across your entire face to see Sirius Black work in such a beautiful way. And finally! The Death Eater fell far back, hitting the ground harshly, and Sirius had won the battle in an extravagant manner as he turned back to you.

"You cheeky cunt," you grinned at him.

"Well done, you two."

"Well done, Sirius," you and Harry said in unison, smiling at Sirius, appreciating the joy and hopefulness in his eyes. The joy ... the hopefulness. The joy ... the hopefulness. The joy ... the hopefulness.

"Avada Kedavra!"