Morning Catch

In the morning, you'd awoken beside Draco. The two of you had your clothes on the floor, sleeping bare, and upon waking, you felt Draco's hot breath against the back of your head as his arm was around your waist loosely. Upon waking, you turned around and faced his peaceful expression as he slept and, for a moment, it felt like ... like the two of you were past Hogwarts. Like ... you were in your adult years, together, and you were awaking beside your husba- Good God, [F/n] Potter! Control those thoughts! After admiring the boy for a while longer, you nudged him to awake him, but he only murmured something under his nose, still asleep.

"Oi," you smiled, nudging him again, "wake up you lazy cunt."

"Two more minutes, mum," he mumbled out with a groan, turning to his other side.

"Malfooooy," you sang into his ear softly, holding yourself up and leaning on his upper arm.

"Is it a Saturday?" Draco asked in a half-asleep tone, gently opening up his eyes and examining the world around him. Initially, he did not recognise the room, however when he lied down onto his back and saw you, naked, hovering beside him, he smiled and already felt at home. "What time is it?"

"Nine."

"I like waking up beside you," he said, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you closer and downwards to him, giving the ability to reach your lips and kiss them. "You look like a horrible mess."

"Me?" You scoffed. "Look at your messy hair."

"At least I'm not an ugly bitch," he grinned.

"Debatable."

"Is there a shower anywhere here?"

"Oh yeah, just down the hall," you said, "I'd join you but that's suspicious. Also, if anyone asks, you and Blaise slept in Ginny's room, and she slept down here with me. Now go, boy, go shower. Stinky."

"Stinky? And who are you to talk?" He laughed, grabbing his clothes and loosely putting them on before heading out of your bedroom and towards the bathroom. You briefly heard his voice talk to someone outside, but you did not know who it was. The lack of yelling made you assume it was most likely Ginny or Blaise, the only two people Draco could stand.

At breakfast, a lot of the Order members had returned to their own homes, leaving you with Lupin, Tonks, Moody and Shacklebolt as your carers. Draco's wet hair was slicked back to avoid it falling and dripping onto his face. Everyone was already sitting around the dining table by the time you came downstairs, and they were all eating the food prepared by Lupin and Tonks. No one was too talkative, and you did not at all blame them, for when Draco left the room and left you alone to prepare just earlier, an overwhelming feeling of a sudden sadness overcame you. It was only with Draco that the extreme sadness was slightly repressed and thus gave you the ability to keep your mind off Sirius and his death.

"Good morning," you finally said, sitting on the table beside Hermione, opposite Draco. You, nevertheless, ignored the boy with whom you shared a secret life, and you turned to Hermione with a gentle smile. "How are you feeling this morning?"

She, however, refused to look at you. Her body was ultimately tensed, her eyes were scanning the room as if to look anywhere but in your direction. Scarcely, she opened her mouth and quickly replied, "great, thanks!"

"What?" You asked at her high-pitched tone.

"I'm great, thanks!" She said again, the typical high-pitched voice.

Oh no. You recognised this high pitched voice. You recognised these manners. They were the exact same manners you expressed when you had to face Malfoy after sleeping with him - after something embarrassing. Hermione had witnessed, or done, something embarrassing, and you felt colour drain from your face at the realisation of this.

"We need to talk," you quickly said.

"Oh, we really do, [F/n] Potter!" She exclaimed, turning to you with furrowed brows. "We really, really do! Now!" And finally, she grabbed your wrist and pulled you from your seat. Not expecting this, you fell from your chair immediately, as everyone around the table simply watched the two of you spiral out of control as Hermione forcefully pulled you out of the room and into the hallway.

"Ow! What!?" You cried out, snatching your arm away from her.

She quickly slammed the door shut into the dining hall, and then approached you with furrowed brows before exclaiming: "I went into your room this morning to - to wake you up and I - I ... I saw!"

Your eyes widened immediately. You and Draco! Hermione noticed your sudden panic and also followed on, panicking, and the two of you out of nowhere began to scream in embarrassment. You covered your mouth in disbelief, muffling your screams slightly, and finally Hermione calmed down and hushed you.

"Calm down! Calm down!" She cried out. "But I need to know everything, [F/n] Potter, you filthy liar! How could you keep this from me!?"

"How could I tell you!?"

"Um, I don't know, maybe - hey, Hermione, I'm sleeping with Draco Malfoy!"

"Exactly! Do you hear how bizarre it sounds!? But yes! Yes I am! And holy fucking shit, Hermione Granger, I have been since the start of this academic year!"

"Since the what!?" She screamed out. "That long! [F/n] Potter!"

Suddenly, the door to the dining hall had opened, and in it stood Ginny Weasley. She had a light smirk upon her lips, easily inferring what the conversation was about.

"Stop screaming, will you?" She grinned, "and your breakfast is waiting. Chop, chop, come on. If you have something to say," she smirked playfully, "then share it with the rest of the group."

You and Hermione thus walked back into the dining hall with scoffs, after which Hermione groaned, "share it with the rest of the group!" She sat down at her seat, as you did too, and so did Ginny, and awkward looks were exchanged back and forth between you three girls. "Just for [F/n] Potter to kill me? No thanks."

"I wouldn't kill you," you said, "just hurt you."

"Just hurt me!"

"Eat your breakfast, Hermione Granger."

"I want everything explained later," she whispered to you, flashing the boy before her with blonde hair a glare, at which he scrunched his face in confusion at her bitter expression. He, instinctively, glared back, then continued to eat his breakfast and only flashed you a look occasionally.

Gosh, what were you going to tell Hermione?

Yeah, remember that time I said I was going to kill him? Yeah, we ended up fucking for the first time and he took my virginity. We've fucked countless times since, and I've worn a lingerie for him and we fucked six times in one night once. Realistically, we can't keep our hands off each other. Sounds about right.