I'll Do What I Want

Walking into the Slytherin common room, you discovered for the lights to still be on. And the reason for this was Mr Malfoy's refusal to sleep, as he sat on the sofa before the fireplace, still in his uniform, only without his robe, sitting, evidently nervous.

"What're you shitting yourself over?" You asked with a sneer, noticing how his leg was bouncing up and down and he was biting his nails.

"What?" He quickly paused, turning to you. "Did you tell him? What did you tell him? How did he react?"

Sighing, you threw yourself on the sofa beside Draco and looked ahead of yourself, at the fireplace, silent for a moment to process the bizarre-ness of the situation. Draco now kept his head facing you, his eyes set upon you intently.

"I didn't have to tell him."

"What?"

"Even if we'd never slept together, the relationship would have been over."

"Why?"

"I caught him going to kiss Cho," you said.

"That the Ravenclaw girl from the third task?"

"Yeah."

"Well," Draco exhaled, holding in his grin of happiness and joy, as he turned to the fireplace too. "Looks like you're as bad as each other."

"Yeah, perhaps we are. He didn't sleep with her, though."

"Cheating is cheating, no matter how far it goes," Draco shrugged. "It would've ended either way. I knew it would."

"Really?" You scoffed. "In the same way that Cedric anticipated that something would go down between us?"

"What?" His eyes darted to you.

"Yep. He says he anticipated it'd happen sooner or later."

"Wow. Was the sexual chemistry between us that obvious?"

You threw the sofa pillow at him that you had been leaning on, and it quickly hit his face. Shocked, he stared at you, but quickly grinned and grabbed the pillow again before hitting your face with it. You gasped, turning to him at his audacity. The shocked face turned to a grin as you shook your head and turned away.

"I think you should die," you exclaimed.

"But who would pleasure you then?"

Again, you grabbed the pillow and used all your strength to hit his face with it. He, however, seeing you grab the pillow, raised his arms in defence and covered his face. Then, he grabbed the other side of the pillow and pulled on it, causing you to fall forwards as you still held onto the pillow, meaning you were just before Draco on the sofa, and he used this to his advantage, pulling you closer until your face was right before his. For a moment, the two of you paused. Caught in each other's eyes, both of you froze.

"Whore," Draco finally whispered out with a smug grin, provoking your arm instinctively to fly out and hit his face, sending him back. "Ow! Fuck sake, Potter. You really do have anger issues."

"Just 'cause I slept with you doesn't mean I like you."

"So you admit we slept together?" He smirked.

"No."

"Come on, Potter, don't be shy. Admit who took your virginity."

"I am a virgin!"

"You wish," he scoffed.

"So confident, are you? Well how about the fact that Snape is going to see you naked?"

"What?" Draco raised his eyebrow, not taking you seriously.

"I'm having more Occlumency lessons with him to prevent Voldemort from invading my mind. And boy, oh, boy can I promise that those moments will pop up!"

"Don't you dare, Potter."

"And he's going to see your cum face!" You smirked, knowing you now had control again. Draco, however, looked angry. "And you can't do anything about it!"

Draco dived at you to tackle you, probably to kill you, but you managed to dart up just in time and avoid his arms.

"Get back here, you little bitch!" He groaned out, getting up off the sofa and darting for you. With a smug grin, you stuck your middle finger up at him and sprinted to the other end of the common room.

"And he's going to hear you moan into my ear! And he will see you grabbing every inch of me!"

"You won't have anymore of those lessons if I manage to kill you," he said, rushing after you, trying to grab you.

"And yet, what are the chances of you killing me? After all, who would pleasure you then?" You smirked, mimicking his voice as you repeated his words.

"Don't use my own words against me." He groaned as he finally caught you, back at the sofas. He had tackled you, sending you back into the sofa, as he now towered over you, in-between your legs. "Try and get out now, bitch."

"Try not to get hard."

"You're ugly so it won't be hard," he smirked.

"Oh, really?" You asked.

"Really."

At this, you raised your hands to his torso, lifting up his shirt gently so that you had direct access to his skin. With this, you began to trail your fingertips along his stomach, along his happy trail, until you reached the buttons and zip of his trousers. Purposely, you slipped fingers into the top of his trousers, almost as though you were ready to undo them, or take them off, but all you did was tug on them gently, insinuating the idea but not getting around to it. Draco looked down at your hands as he held himself up above you, then looked back up at you.

"Don't."

"Don't what?" You asked.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"That."

"I'll do what I want."

"Oh?" He smirked. "Then, if that's the case, I'll also do what I want."

"No. I can, you can't."

"I'll do what I want," he said with a smirk before lowering his head, down to your neck, which he gently began to kiss. You wished to resist this, yet the manner in which he kissed your neck was ever so alluring and prevented you from being able to act against it at all costs. Instead, you gently threw your head back, giving him easier access to it, which caused him to smirk at. "I'll take you here, Potter."

"God, no. Anyone could walk in."

"That's the thrill of it."