Our Cruciatus

You'd gripped your wand tighter, dashing to the indoor balcony. Being on the first floor, the balcony with the stairs faced directly the front doors. Thus, standing in the middle of the huge balcony, you looked down at Bellatrix with a gruesome smirk, flashing daring and thrilled eyes, which boiled with hatred at the mere sight of her.

"Surprise bitch," you called out for the entire house to hear, "bet you thought you'd seen the last of me!"

Bellatrix's eyes dropped immediately at the sight of you. No longer was her face filled with victory and happiness, but now filled with confusion and horror. She could not process the sight of you; she saw you! She saw you run into that building! She felt herself grow gently light-headed as her vision slightly blurred at the sight of you. How the hell were you alive?

On the other hand, Draco and Narcissa grew even more terrified at the sound of your voice in their house. Suddenly, it became clear to Narcissa what Snape previously meant in saying that speaking to you would be easier than she thought. She had no clue what was happening but, without a doubt, she agreed whole-heartedly with Snape that you were crazy. Yet, Snape himself felt pride grow within him when he watched you, from behind, standing at the balcony so heroically, twisting the wand in-between your fingers in a playful and provoking manner. So suddenly, he felt his fatherly position grow on him as he developed a feeling of fatherly pride in seeing you, his little Potter, battle so greatly.

"How unusual!" Bellatrix called out, staring at you in awe. "I saw you, [F/n] Potter, run into that building!"

"Guess you could say I'm fire-resistant," you said with a smirk growing upon your lips, looking down at her from the balcony.

"And what?" She laughed out mockingly. "Have you come here to kill me!? Well go on, the great [F/n] Potter!" She screamed out in anger, half-laughing. "Kill me, then!"

You paused momentarily, bathing in the moment for a little longer. There she stood, her manic eyes staring at you darkly. Bellatrix with her determined expression, her hair flowing on her face messily. She attempted to mock her way out of the situation, but the fear and frustration grew more and more visible by the second, the more she stared at you. Oh, she was furious.

"Do it!" She screamed out once more, her impatience peaking.

Yet, there you stood, with a low smirk. Tick her off, tick her off. You waited. Make the first move. Go crazy. You stared at her, your smirk of pride, knowing your power. With every second you prolonged, her fury grew. Kill me. Try.

Finally, her rage peaked. She screamed out once more, glaring at you, before lifting up her arm and, with her wand, casting out a non-verbal spell which was sent flying directly at you aggressively. Thus, in the final moment, you dipped down behind the balcony, saving yourself. Immediately after the spell flew away, you rose up, throwing a spell back at her, which she darted off with her wand. The spells began to fly back and forth; with you dodging each and every one with your skill which seemed exclusive to you. The ability to dodge spells seemed ingrained in your genetics, as your immense speed allowed you to either throw the spell away or bounce in the opposite direction. Bellatrix grew angrier with every spell she casted.

You remained on the balcony, casting spells at her which she dodged easily. Bellatrix released a horrendous laugh, knowing that she was beginning to tire you out. Therefore, to send you over the edge, she sang out finally.

"You're as hopeless as that dead scum, Sirius Black!"

Oh, boy. Hearing this, your face fell pallid as your eyes emptied themselves. All that pranced in your mind was the very scene in which Sirius' eyes emptied themselves of life and the gentle manner in which he rose into the air, flying through the veil. The manner in which Bellatrix backed out into the darkness after killing him, giggling to herself victoriously. I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black! Are you coming to get me? I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black!

Yes, you killed Sirius Black. And I will kill you.

With hollow eyes, you proceeded down the stairs. Bellatrix ceased her spell-casting, watching you from the foyer with her smirk. You descended the stairs, a face void of emotion. All that replayed itself in your mind was the horrendous manner in which Bellatrix murdered Sirius; next followed the image of the hope dying from the Weasleys' faces as they watched their family home burn down before their eyes, also caused by this bitch.

Finally, when you reached the bottom of the stairs, you proceeded to stare at her. She, too, allowed her face to form a cruel smirk when she noticed the devastated state of you. She internally applauded to herself for bringing about this agony within you, and, in her snake-like tone, she proceeded to whisper out, "Sirius Black was useless, and your friends deserve to die on the street."

"Crucio!" You screamed out, throwing the spell at her.

The entire house froze at your words.

Except Bellatrix, of course, who dipped straight onto the ground in agony and proceeded to squeal out in pain. This time, you succeeded with the spell immediately. More in control, yet still filled with wrath against this bitch for all the pain she'd caused you and your family.

Snape now stood at the balcony, watching the scene with his usual stern expression.

There stood [F/n] Potter, over Bellatrix's writhing body. Eyes a void, glaring at the manner in which she cried out, begging for it to stop. Yet, there [F/n] Potter bathed in the sounds of Bellatrix's screams. Her cries became music to your ears, and the more you bathed in them, the more you felt distanced from yourself. You'd forgotten where you were; you'd forgotten that Narcissa and Draco Malfoy had their eyes on you, frozen from horror at the sight, whilst Snape watched down, expressionless and waiting for more to happen before he even bothered to intervene. Bellatrix's screams soon were enough to make everyone's ears bleed.

Scream. Beg for my mercy. Beg for it, you bitch.

Your jaw hardened. Your own nostrils began to flare as your hand shook, wishing for the pain to increase upon her.

"Crucio!" You screamed out again, wishing that the pain would increase.

The more she screamed, the closer you stepped, tightening the grip on your wand as though that would somehow worsen the affliction she was in.

"That's for killing Sirius Black," you whispered out before throwing your leg back, gaining strength and power, before blowing the leg directly into her stomach. The Cruciatus Curse remained on her, yet you proceeded to clench your jaw tighter as you sent your leg back again, "that's for burning down my family's home," and another blow! With every kick, your power increased, causing her body to thrash in more suffering. Her screams only increased, tears gushed from her eyes. It all correlated positively with your satisfaction, but also with your mental deterioration. "And this ... " You began, gulping heavily as you exhaled. "This is for bringing Draco into your disgusting mess."

The kick that followed the last sentence was perhaps the harshest. You'd kicked her stomach so harshly that, within her screams she released a painful cough of blood. Her blood spurted onto the ground, inspiring more of her terrifying screams.

"That's enough, [F/n]," Snape finally called out in his dominant tone, descending the stairs, knowing that you were not going to listen to his voice and he would have to take physical action.

"He didn't deserve any of this," you whispered out, staring at her with menacing eyes. "He was happy before you - you and your pack of insane fucks!" You felt your entire body trembling, your words sharp, your own eyes twitching with excessive anger.

"That's enough," Snape repeated in a calm tone, grabbing your wand off you and taking a hold of your body, wrapping his arms around you protectively.