Morning vs Night

Eating your breakfast at the Slytherin table the next morning, you could not help but overhear a conversation that was occurring between Draco and Blaise. At all costs, you avoided both their gazes.

"No, I swear to God, I heard someone shagging outside." Blaise said.

Immediately, you choked on your food. Blaise's and Draco's eyes darted to you, but Draco pursed his lips and quickly spoke as to get Blaise's attention off you.

"You sure it wasn't a dream?"

"Draco, I can tell the difference between a dream and someone getting railed outside the dorm."

"I just - I mean, what if you dreamt the noises?"

"Dreamt the noises!" Blaise cried out. "If I dreamt those noises, I would've been involved in the making of them. Not a bystander hearing it outside the dorm."

You stared at your food horrified, quietly eating, not looking up from the plate. Yet, there your face had turned into a shade of embarrassment and ultimate shame. I told him not to, you thought, and furrowed your brows gently. Draco, however, proved to be having plenty of fun with it.

"Did she sound hot?" Draco asked.

"What? Of course."

Draco grinned, proud.

"Did she sound like she was proper into it?"

"Yeah, whoever was doing her, was doing her rough, alright," Blaise nodded, and Draco pulled an exaggerated acknowledgement face, nodding to Blaise. You, however, bit your lip and stared down at your food. For a split second, you looked up gently and to the side to find Blaise's and Draco's faces consumed in the conversation, and Draco with a proud grin on his face.

"I wonder who it was," Blaise said.

"Yeah, what a mystery."

"What about you, Potter? Did you hear it?" Blaise asked, causing you to stare up at him across the table. Your face, red and horrified, was enough to make Draco hold back his voice to avoid bursting into a fit of laughter, but there he sat, looking at you with a smug and humorous grin on his face.

"I," you gulped, "I heard nothing."

"Really? I swear I didn't dream this."

"Well, either way," you cleared your throat, trying to recollect yourself, "it's quite a private matter, so maybe we should drop this subject since it has nothing to do with us."

Draco coughed to cover his laughter.

"Oh, come on, don't be boring," Blaise frowned, "let's listen up tonight to see if they do it again."

"I doubt they will," you said, looking away.

"You never know, they might," Draco suggested.

"They won't." You said. "Was probably a ridiculous hook-up which will never repeat again. She probably faked every moment of it."

"Faked every moment of it, huh?" Draco asked, looking at you intently with a suggestive and, somewhat, alluring look. It was a threat. He was threatening you. For every denial, he would prove you wrong each and every time.

"It sounded pretty real to me, you know," Blaise said, "what couples do we know?"

"Couples!" Both you and Draco exclaimed at the same time in a state of shock.

Horrified at the idea of this, you shot up from your seat. "I've finished." And you quickly left the Great Hall, leaving Draco and Blaise to stare at you as you left in confusion at the abruptness.