To Be Arrested

Towards the last week of the summer holidays, Harry became especially busy that you saw him less and less. He, on the other hand, completely refused to tell you where he was disappearing. One evening, as you both sat in your cafe, it was so very late now that only Harry and one other customer sat in, with you and Jack standing behind the till and minding your own business. However, when you noticed Harry leave the cafe without a word, your eyes shot towards him and his figure, realising that he was watching something ... or someone ... and was walking towards it. Squinting your eyes as you looked through the glass to catch a glimpse of what he was looking at and walking towards, your mouth absolutely dropped as you caught sight of none other than Dumbledore himself standing in the Metro.

"What the fuck?" You whispered out to yourself. In a fit of curiosity and angst, you instinctively slammed one hand on the till table before lifting yourself up with that one hand, and jumping up over the till entirely before sprinting towards the door to get to Harry and Dumbledore before they could disappear.

"Hey, [F/n]!" Jack called out after you, confused at your sudden reaction.

"You son of a bitch!" You screamed out, noticing that Harry was running away from you towards Dumbledore. What the hell was this boy hiding? And from you! His dear sister! You're all I've got left my ass, you thought, I'll kill you myself you stupid cunt!

And, prepared to tackle Harry as he stood with Dumbledore, you unfortunately fell into nothing as him and Dumbledore had entirely vanished into thin air. Of course ... Dumbledore could apparate. Thus, furrowing your brows, you hit the ground into which you had just fallen and, groaning in pain, you huffed angrily. Who the hell was that old cunt and that ugly prick to hide secrets from you, [F/n] Potter!? Oh no, oh no no, you would teach them both a lesson. You gave zero fucks about Dumbledore being some stupid cunt great wizard. You were angry [F/n] Potter, and that was enough.

With a sigh, dusting yourself off, you made your way back to the cafe where you groaned in pain from your harsh collision with the ground where Dumbledore and Harry disappeared.

"The hell, [F/n]?" Jack asked, staring at you, bewildered. "I knew you were a psycho but I didn't know you were this much!"

"Fuck off," you huffed out.

Suddenly, the voice of a customer called out, "excuse me," in a harsh and bitter tone, causing you to turn to them with furrowed brows.

"What?"

"This coffee is cold."

"That's 'cause you've had it sitting for fucking ages." You scoffed out.

Jack was already prepared to intervene, your lashing out at customers not being the first time. However, with Gemma, the boss, not around, he decided to watch on for a moment longer in humour.

"Excuse me!" The lady scoffed. "Who do you think you're talking to? Get me a new coffee."

"Get yourself a new coffee, stupid bitch."

"Uh!" She gasped, "you little bitch! I'm going to raise this with your manager!"

"Raise it far up my ass and see if I care."

"Alright, [F/n], that's enough - " Jack began, only to be cut off by you.

"Fuck off, twig legs."

"I - "

"A new coffee, now! Do your fucking job you spoilt little brat and don't be rude to customers!"

"Don't be a demanding fucking cow then."

And, with this, the woman's face burst with red rage as she opened up her coffee lid. Already you and Jack knew what was coming - yet it happened so quickly and so drastically that neither of you had time to react as the woman threw the lid off and splashed the cold coffee into your face.