The Formation

"You sure do take it. Sometimes you just don't know when to shut up," Draco said, grinning humorously at you as he lifted his shirt back over his head and put it back on himself. Meanwhile, you rolled your eyes with a smile and looked around in search of your bra. This, however, proved a difficulty when Mr Malfoy smirked with it in his hand, holding it up in the air. "You want this?"

"Give it here, twat."

"Get it, then."

"But it's so high."

"Then jump." He said, smirking. "Bounce, bounce, little Potter."

"You're vile," you huffed, turning away, refusing to give in to the boy's fantasies.

"Looks like you're not getting it back. Guess I'll just keep it."

You resisted a grin as much as possible, not wanting to give in. Instead, you just put the shirt on. It was time to sleep soon anyway, so you would have had to take it off anyway. Malfoy pleasured himself in his new gift as he inspected the bra in detail, scanning it and examining it closely and the lace upon it.

"Lace," he said, "you should wear it more often."

"I do. You just don't get to see it."

"Then show me more often."

"You can wish," you grinned, winking at him. He squinted his eyes and smiled, shaking his head at you. "It was you who shut up and took it this time."

"Partly, yes." He cleared his throat. "You're good."

"Good?"

"At ... the stuff."

"Didn't ask."

"Stupid bitch." He said, gently pulling on your hair from behind as you fixed your shirt on yourself. "You don't acknowledge me in public, I've realised."

"What do you mean?"

"Whenever we're in lesson or anywhere, you either ignore me or are an absolute bitch."

"It's just the way it is."

"It's kind of hot."

"Everything is hot to you," you rolled your eyes.

"Only when you do it."

You turned your back to him to avoid him seeing your extensive smile at the words he'd said. That's right. Only when you do it. As you should. He, however, did not give up. Though he had just had the great opportunity to fuck you, he still could not get enough, and thus took it upon himself to embrace the single life and freedom he experienced with you by taking a forceful hold of your petite torso from behind and, moving your shirt out of the way, kissing your shoulder along.

"Hopefully Blaise didn't hear me this time," you whispered, laughing quietly as you cocked your head to the side to give Draco easy access to your neck, which he began to kiss and then gently suck on.

"Hopefully he did," Draco whispered back, his lips against your skin. "You won't be able to hide this one." He finally said, moving away from your skin and admiring his work of art as he'd left the most bold hickey on the side of your neck, slightly to the front.

"Oh, Draco," you groaned out, realising what he'd done. "And if Hermione asks me?"

"Don't care."

"And if Harry asks me!? My own brother!? He'll kill me."

"He can try and kill me."

"If Harry found out I slept with you, I don't know what he'd do."

"He wouldn't do shit."