Two Tables

Settling down at The Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade, Ginny sat opposite you and unwrapped her Gryffindor scarf, as you untied your Slytherin one. Having had ordered warm butterbeer, she sat in silence, staring at you, waiting for you to speak.

"What?" You asked, noticing her stare.

"Speak, then! You said you'd explain all when we got here!"

"Oh," you squirmed, scared to tell her.

"It isn't a joke, right? You are telling the truth?"

"Unfortunately," you sighed.

"[F/n]! Who even is it!?"

You pursed your lips, looking at her fearfully.

"Come on! You said you'd tell me!"

"Alright, alright!" You cried out. You opened your mouth to speak, but, as you did, the door to The Three Broomsticks swung open and through it walked in Draco with Blaise, both of them in their coats and scarves. For a moment, Draco scanned the room and, when his eyes caught yours, they lit up. Yours too lit into excitement, but the two of you quickly looked away from each other, satisfied with the knowledge that the other was here. You turned back to Ginny, and now found her jaw on the floor as she stared at you wide-eyed, clearly in disbelief. "What?" You asked.

"You had sex with Malfoy!" She cried out.

"Shut up!" You shushed her quickly.

"You had sex with Malfoy!" She repeated in a whisper, covering her mouth. "How!? When!? Why!?"

"I'll explain! I'll explain!"

"How many times!?"

... "Three."

"Three times!?" She exclaimed loudly again.

"Ginny!"

"Sorry! Three times!?" She repeated again, in a whisper this time. "When and how!?"

"Remember when you told me about the posters? I went to confront him, yeah? Well, I did. We both burst into a huge argument in the middle of Hogwarts, only the argument got a little too heated. I was ready to leave finally, but he pulled me back and kissed me. And we somehow stumbled into the closest room which, to our luck, was the Room of Requirement. And, it happened. We fell asleep next to each other that night, in there, and I felt so awkward around him for the entirety of the next day. And then yesterday, which was the aftermath, it happened twice."

"You mean to tell me it happened three times over the course of two days!?"

"Maybe," you smiled awkwardly. "On my way to the Astronomy Tower at midnight, he caught up with me. I told him he's basically shit in bed, so he said he'd prove me wrong and pulled me into a nearby room. Happened again. Then, after the Astronomy lesson I had to go and tell Cedric. I did exactly that, only I caught Cedric going to kiss Cho. It was quite a dramatic and sad parting, and I miss him dearly, but I felt satisfied knowing it wasn't just me and that it would've ended either way. So, I went back to the common room and Malfoy was waiting for me there. We had a bit of a laugh, some threatening and chasing, and we ended up doing it again on the Slytherin common room sofa."

"[F/n]! You're a dirty bitch!" Ginny exclaimed, full of laughter and, surprisingly, full of joy and excitement. "Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, let's move onto the important questions."

"Important questions?"

"Is he good?"

"You have no idea," you quickly said, dozing off into the memory. "Words can't explain, Ginny."