Ginny and Blaise

"Blaise, come look," Ginny laughed, moving the curtain more out of the way to give him access to see. He got up and headed to the window, standing beside Ginny and looking out of the window, examining the rain and the two kissing figures in the courtyard of Hogwarts. "They're so in love."

"They really are," Blaise sighed, looking with a faint smile. "But I'm worried anyway."

"About?"

"Draco."

"[F/n]'s told me that too. She says he's been acting very off. Like even aside from ignoring her and being rude to her again, but she says he's sitting alone more often and looks sad."

"Yes," Blaise looked down. "I hope [F/n] can help him."

"Do you think she can?" Ginny asked, looking out of the window for a while longer, noticing you twirl Draco like a dancing princess in the rain, followed on by laughter coming from you and Draco.

"Can't you see?" Blaise also proceeded to watch the two of you out of the window and the carefree manner in which you danced together in the rain, kissing every now and then. "Does [F/n] know what could have happened?"

"She only suspects."

"What does she suspect?"

At this, Ginny turned away from the window and returned to her bed in the Gryffindor dorms. She sat down on her bed, and Blaise soon followed as he lied down on her bed, carefree and smiling. She looked at his comfortableness and rolled her eyes with a faint smile at this.

"What do you think you're doing?" She scoffed, grinning.

"Lying down on your bed, can't you tell?" Blaise laughed, also inspiring Ginny's laughter. He continued, "go on then. What does [F/n] suspect? She has a good eye for these things I've realised. Whenever she thinks something will happen, it usually does."

"That's very true," Ginny nodded, "she suspects ... a bad thing. She suspects the worst."

"The worst?"

"Blaise," Ginny sighed, shuffling up further on her bed so that she was now sitting up on it, beside Blaise. Had she lowered herself a little more, she would have been lying down beside him, and so, to prevent this, she remained sitting with her back against the backrest of the bed. Blaise looked up at her with a soft gaze, waiting for her to continue. "Draco's father is a Death Eater."

"Come again?"

Ginny pursed her lips with a sad frown. Blaise himself had to process the sentence some more in disbelief. He cleared his throat and sat up lightly, resting against the backrest and staring ahead of himself for a while longer, trying to understand Ginny's words.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. [F/n]'s known for a lot longer than all of us ... but she kept it a secret. We all only found out at the Ministry when he attacked us. [F/n] took him on - she fought him and, surprisingly, did really well. The two despise each other. [F/n] has two theories, but Blaise ... if I tell you, you cannot absolutely tell anyone. She barely told me. It's a harsh idea to her ... she tries not to think about it, but I think she knows deep down what the truth is."

"Spit it out, Weasley," Blaise snapped, growing impatient with Ginny's dragging on. "What are the two theories? Stays between us."

"The first one is ... that Lucius Malfoy found out about the two, somehow, and has instructed Draco to leave her or he'll do something. It's very Lucius like."

"Oh?" Blaise sighed. "Is that it? Surely ... if she fought him off already, the second time won't be as bad."

"No, it gets worse."

"Then?"

"[F/n]'s worried ... that they've forced Draco into their world."

"Forced Draco into their ... ?" Blaise paused momentarily, only catching onto the allusion after a moment. "Oh."

"Yes," Ginny nodded sadly. "And if they have ... that means Draco ... "

"Has to contribute to fighting and killing [F/n]."

Ginny nodded. Blaise's eyes were wide as he slowly lifted up his hand to his mouth, covering it as he attempted to process the severity of the situation.

"No, no, Ginny ... this makes sense."

"It's just a theory. [F/n] tells herself that ... but we both know that when she suspects something, it always comes true. But I don't want to shatter her heart."

Blaise sighed, relaxing his head against the backrest and looking ahead of himself with worry in his eyes. Finally, he stood up from the bed and gestured for Ginny to follow him. She abided and the two exited the dorms, tired of the fear of awaking someone, and headed down the stairs into the empty common room. On the table were Ginny's left over biscuits, which she proceeded to grab before the two also exited the Gryffindor common room and made their way together across the halls of Hogwarts. Blaise outstretched his hand, picking at one of the biscuits and pulling it out before eating it, which made Ginny smile at him wholesomely, only inspiring a smile on his behalf too.

"Make sure [F/n] knows she's not alone." Blaise said.

"In what?"

"I understand the burden lies the most on her ... as Draco's unofficial girlfriend. But just make sure she's aware that we'll fight for him beside her. We won't let him fall into something he doesn't belong into, no matter what it is."

"I'll make sure she knows," Ginny smiled faintly to herself. "You Slytherins really are loyal to each other, aren't you?"

"Well, of course. We're constantly labelled as the evil ones ... so we're all we have. No one gives us a chance."

So suddenly, an overwhelming feeling of guilt ran over Ginny. She had been one of those who placed those labels on the Slytherins, but only now did she get a true insight into the burdens of a Slytherin. It was true - they always were labelled as the evil ones. The most evil wizards in history were placed into Slytherin, however, when Ginny took another good look at it, she realised that actually, the greatest ones too. Even someone like Draco Malfoy; she did not doubt the sincerity of his heart. He was a Slytherin. Even Blaise - he was a soul just as kind, caring and loyal. But most of all, her dearest friend, her sister - she did not doubt that your greatness as [F/n] Potter would go down in history - and there you were! A Slytherin!

"Dumbledore fucks us up the ass too," Blaise groaned. "Remember back then ... when Slytherin were supposed to win the House Cup, but for fuck all, Gryffindors won?"

"I remember that ... I was happy, but I've realised how wrong that was," she pursed her lips, guilt further overcoming her. "Now that you mention it more, I am coming to realise the prejudice against Slytherins."

"It's almost like racism towards us," Blaise laughed. "I suppose that this label is what makes us so hostile towards other houses."

"I admire your loyalty to each other. It's very amazing." Ginny said with a faint smile.

The two finally entered the Slytherin common room, which was empty. There, Ginny placed her biscuits onto the table as she flopped herself down on the sofa. Blaise did the exact same, sitting beside her, as he grabbed himself another biscuit and ate it. And so, the two remained there. They engaged in conversations and laughter, and even Ginny proceeded to teach him the infamous WAP dance which she'd learned from you. It was undeniable that Blaise had exceptional moves, and the two were encompassed by laughter.

And there, you and Draco danced in the rain, filled with laughter and tears of joy, kissing each other whenever chance allowed you to. And there, Ginny and Blaise danced beside each other, holding in their uncontrollable laughter as they exaggerated each dance move in a carefree manner.