Port Key

And so, you began to charge through the final aisle together, holding hands, aiming for the trophy. When suddenly, the walls of the maze began to release its roots, tying yours and Cedric's ankles, holding them back. With utmost force, you kicked the roots off your ankles, however Cedric did not react as quickly as you did, and he thus slipped out of your grasp as he fell onto the ground, being pulled into the roots.

"Oh, shit," you called out, turning to him. "Dude, kick them off!"

"Kick them off! I'm literally being sucked in by them, [F/n]!" He groaned out.

"Could never be me, pussy," you added with a sneer before aiming your wand at the roots, "Reducto!" And so, you ran up to Cedric and pulled the roots off. With a gasp, he crawled out, and you helped him get up.

"I hate you." He groaned.

"I saved you."

"After calling me a pussy."

"Yeah, well, priorities."

"You're hot."

"Thanks. The trophy."

"Oh, yeah." And so, the two of you proceeded to run towards the trophy again, before stopping at it for a final moment and looking at it intently.

"Dude, if we both win, we are going to have the roughest sex ever!" You called out miraculously.

Cedric almost choked for a moment, and then looked at you with a humorous smile.

"One, two, three!"

And the two of you grabbed it!

And ... the two of you disappeared into nowhere.

And ... then the two of you re-appeared. In a graveyard. In the middle of nowhere.

The trophy fell out of your grasp, and you felt yourself hit the rock hard ground. There was no questioning the irritability of your scar now. With a groan, you lifted yourself and looked around for Cedric, who had fallen onto the opposite side of the graveyard. The atmosphere felt dark and empty and, upon sitting up, you discovered the eeriness of the place.

"I feel like that wasn't supposed to happen," you added.

"You think?" Cedric scoffed, also lifting himself up warily, looking around.

You stood up, and wandered through for a moment longer.

"The cup is a port-key," Cedric added, however you failed to hear this when you caught sight of a specific tombstone which bore the name 'Tom Riddle', with the birth and death date under it.

You placed your hand on the tombstone slowly, taking in the feel of its darkness, and you felt your hand shiver. This was no good - this was it. The reason for your scar's irritability.

"Cedric," you quickly turned to him, "get the fucking cup. We have to go."

"What? Why?"

You opened your mouth, but had no chance to speak the second you saw the one and only stupid Peter Pettigrew appear, holding something in his arms, and with that, you were struck with utmost pain in your chest. Screaming, you dropped down onto your knees and grabbed your chest in pain.

"[F/n]!" Cedric called out, dropping down beside you. However, when he noticed the approaching man, he quickly got out his wand and pointed it at him. "Who are you!?"

With gritted teeth, you looked up at the scene. Of course, horror struck you as you witnessed the vile creature in Wormtail's arms, and the disgusting manner in which it moved. The level of thought process that occurred in that moment, in your mind, was exceptional - linking things like a detective in a single second, and you understood immediately the reasoning behind your chest pain.

"Kill the boy!" You heard the vile creature say.

And so, in an instant, Wormtail lifted up his wand at Cedric.

Panicking, you furrowed your brows at the audacity.

"Avada Kedavra!" Wormtail shouted, his wand directed at Cedric. And indeed! Cedric's death - so close - so unpredictable! Yet, your own presence, as you dived before him, ignoring your chest pain, allowed him to fall back and miss the spell. You remained before him, firm in place, knowing they would not try to kill you.

"[F/n]! You could have died!" Cedric exhaled.

"Shut the fuck up now, Cedric. Go. Hide."

"I'm not leaving you!"

"I said go."

Cedric, with no other choice, abided by your orders and rose. You also rose before him, and held up your wand before yourself at Wormtail, who was watching you with his ratty smile.

"This is between us. Leave him out of it."

Wormtail, nor the vile creature, commented. Cedric thus had the easy ability to leave and hide behind some of the structures, ensuring no spell would hit him directly. He remained close enough, however, to jump in at any point necessary, and to just peek-out and watch.

You were convinced you had it under control as your wand was aimed at Wormtail, however this proved very wrong the second Wormtail swung his wand at you, and thus sent you back against a large statue which locked you in. Your wand had fallen out of your hand, and you were not trapped by the statue's large arm against yourself, leaving you gasping for air.

"Oh, [F/n] Potter, [F/n] Potter!" Pettigrew sang out, before heading to a cauldron before you. You watched intently, in silence.

Wormtail lifted up the creature in his arms, before finally dropping it down into the cauldron, causing a large splash everywhere.

"Drown that ugly baby," you said with a sneer. Oh, to be trapped, on the verge of death, yet still make unnecessary comments.

Wormtail did not acknowledge your comment, but continued to whisper to himself. He proceeded to drop a bone into the cauldron, then - for God knows what reason! - his own hand.

"That couldn't have been nice," you whispered to yourself, squishing your face in disgust at the sight.

"And the blood of the enemy!" He finally whispered out, approaching you, before cutting your arm. Oh! The pain! You screamed out in pain at the open, blatant scar, from which blood began to pour and leave stains on the knife of Wormtail. You clenched your jaw to avoid further screaming, but the pain had moved onto the rest of your arm, making it difficult to feel that arm at all.

"You fucking dumb cunt!" You cried out, swinging one of your legs instinctively and planting a kick onto Wormtail. He turned to you in anger, but then quickly regained himself and returned to the cauldron, dropping in your blood and still continuously whispering to himself. "Stop talking to yourself."

"He is back!" He finally called out, running off.