Caught

"Fuck!" You cried out, falling back and hitting your head against the floor. "There was no need for it to be so hard!" You groaned, lifting yourself, rubbing the back of your head as all your friends watched.

"See, everyone, that's the example of someone who is exceptionally unprepared in battle," Harry went on to say, twisting his wand in his hand.

"Unprepared in battle?" You scoffed quietly to yourself, glaring at your brother. "Everte Statum!"

And so! Harry's body darted backwards, hitting the wall behind him, as he groaned and turned to you upon lifting himself.

"Who's the unprepared one now, cunt?"

"Dickhead," Harry sighed, lifting himself onto his feet.

"Siblings fighting is possibly the most dangerous fight of all," Hermione added to Luna and Ginny. "Especially if it's them two."

Suddenly, as you and Harry were in defensive positions, ready to continue your demonstrative fight, the door unexpectedly opened to the Room of Requirement, and everyone was forced to turn around and look at the arising door in horror. When it opened, through it walked in Umbridge, with the angriest expression upon her face ever.

"Well, well, well! Just as I suspected!" She called out, sticking her nose upwards in a snobby manner as she looked upon the scene and the positions you and Harry were in. Quickly, the two of you defeated those positions and stood straight, both of you with furrowed brows as you glared at the bitch. "Practicing behind my back when I strictly forbid it! Oh Miss and Mr Potter ... you've gotten yourselves into so much trouble!"

And finally, with smirks, entered about five, or so, Slytherins in their ridiculous robes and dumb smirks of victory as you and your group of friends got caught. However, you did not know whether you were more disappointed, upset or furious when you noticed Draco standing among them.

"Let's go, now!" Umbridge yelled.

"I'm not going anywhere." You openly refused, crossing your arms. "There's a reason we're here. A reason we're practicing this. You may want to go down with Voldemort, but I'm not."

"Miss Potter!"

"Know your place, you pink bitch."

Well, [F/n], what the hell was the point of adding that last part? Because now you were sat in detention, engraving more phrases into your arm, as a broken music tape continuously played over and over in Umbridge's office as she intently watched you hurt yourself, a grin arising on her lips the more you squealed.

"You psycho fuck!" You cried out as the words ingrained themselves into your skin, burning off your flesh in their pattern.

"Go on, Miss Potter! Write!"

You felt yourself growing insane. Here was the horror of the pain in your arm, plus Umbridge's ugly face, plus the ridiculous music playing over and over in that broken manner. You clenched your jaw to avoid screaming. In this moment, your self-control peaked. The mere desire to use the AK curse on the pink bimbo as she stared at you, enjoying your pain, and yet the ability to hold back from doing it; you believed you deserved a Nobel prize for that self fucking control.

One arm was not enough for her. When your arm was filled with burnt flesh, she forced your writing to continue, which only moved onto your next arm. With your first arm already numb, you gritted your teeth and debated openly refusing. But, you knew the consequences of further refusing her orders would only result in one thing: being kicked out of Hogwarts. The idea of returning to your muggle life with the Dursleys was far more dreadful, and thus you shook your leg uncontrollably, but held the pain in and continued like an obedient little rat.

Only afterwards, Madame Pomfrey worriedly bandaged up both your arms, looking at you with an expression of care. You had no choice but to have a good relationship with the woman, due to your bad luck in terms of injuries and the amount of times you'd ended up here at the Hospital Wing.

"Can't get away from you, can we, Miss Potter?" Madame Pomfrey gently laughed, bandaging up your final arm.

"Umbridge is a fucking dumb cunt, and you can't tell me otherwise."

"I wouldn't even try to," she whispered.

"Do all the teachers hate her too?"

Madame Pomfrey did not explicitly reply, but the look she flashed you told you all you needed to know.

"Would they take me to Azkaban if I AK'ed her ass?"

"Yes, they would, Miss Potter, so refrain from it."

"But technically I'm doing a good deed."

Madame Pomfrey shook her head. "All bandaged up. Off you go and don't overuse them. And don't injure yourself again."

"I'm about to go off on Draco Malfoy, so no promises. See you soon," you grinned, grabbing your wand off the side and flipping it in the air and grabbing it as it fell back down.

You thus marched through the hallways of Hogwarts, heading for the Great Hall where, at this time, you expected to find Draco Malfoy. That boy - oh the trouble he was in! The smirk upon his face ... the manner in which he expressed pride at getting you caught. He was going to regret it, and you were going to make sure of that. Therefore, upon storming the Great Hall, you scanned it with fury burning in your eyes.

Draco, sitting on one of the benches, caught sight of you and the rage within you. He already knew he was screwed. And so, without even bothering to debate or reason with you, he rose from the bench and, panicking, bid his friends farewell before charging off through the Great Hall.

"Draco Malfoy! Get the fuck back here!" You screamed, darting right after the boy, who ran for his life.

"I didn't know! I didn't know! I swear!" He cried out, running as fast as possible through the corridors. It was a shame that he was so fast. You held the strongest desire to punch his face, however his legs proved much faster than yours, keeping you back and restricting your ability to fulfil your desires.

"Didn't know!? Shouldn't have been working with that fucking bitch in the first place!"

"I wouldn't have, had I known we were catching you!"

"That's not the fucking point!"

"Don't kill me!"

"I'll fucking torture you instead!" And with that, you waved your poor, injured arm with the wand, sending a non-verbal spell towards Draco which, as it hit him, immediately tripped him up and sent him onto the floor, giving you much easier access to tackle him now. "You dumb cunt! I hate you so much!" You screamed, getting on top of him and holding him down as you prepared yourself to swing your arm and collide your fist with his face. He, however, reacted much faster, and grabbed your arm in response to avoid it hitting your face. The pain struck within you from his forceful grab caused you to yelp in pain and grit your teeth, forcing your arm back and away from him.

"What the fuck, [F/n]!?" He asked, taking a hold of your wrist, where the bandage no longer reached, as he brought your arm closer to his face. "Bandages?" He thus took a hold of your other wrist and also brought it up to his face. "What happened?"

"Don't change the subject!"

"Kill me later." He said, peacefully now. "Now, tell me what happened."

"You! If we hadn't gotten caught, this would have never happened!"

"Umbridge? She did this to you?" He asked, staring at the gently-soaked-in-blood bandages in horror, inspecting them carefully and then turning to you with worry and fear.