Memories of Beginnings

Sitting at the breakfast table next morning, you quietly hummed to yourself as you ate your food, when your attention was wholly diverted from the food and song towards Draco's friendship group, who were hysterically whispering amongst themselves. Quietly turning to them to not catch their attention, but see and hear them, you caught sight of Draco's exasperated face with a somewhat victorious but tired smile, as Blaise proceeded to be over-ecstatic and hyper, whilst Flint, Crabbe and Goyle all looked at the two confused.

"Did you not see it!?" Blaise called out in a whisper, shocked. "How the fuck?"

"See what, Blaise!?" Crabbe finally cried out.

"Draco's sleeping around with someone!" Blaise cried out, tapping Draco on the shoulder, who did not interfere with Blaise's speech but only smiled on tiredly with the conversation, not denying but not agreeing.

"Wait, what!?" Goyle whispered loudly, staring at Draco with a smile rising on his lips. "No way, man got laid?"

"Man got laid!" Blaise quickly said. "But who!?"

"Wait, wait, how do you know!?" Flint asked. Their heads were all leaning in towards each other as to avoid any other Slytherins from hearing.

"I woke up this morning. Draco was still passed out asleep - clearly he was awake all night doing Merlin knows what!" Blaise said, sneering at Draco, who only listened with a victorious smirk without inputting. Blaise continued, "I look over to his bed, and the boy literally had a red, lacy bra like under his bed as though he was trying to hide it but it was visible anyway."

"Malfoy!" Crabbe, Goyle and Flint exclaimed in unison, turning to Draco, who sat in silence, intrigued with the conversation.

"Come on, you've got to tell us who!" Goyle cried out.

"Hold on!" Blaise slammed the table, silencing all his friends. "Draco Malfoy ... you," he turned to Draco with an accusatory tone, "you filthy liar."

"Liar?" Draco raised his eyebrow.

"Acting like you didn't know who it was! Back then when I heard someone getting railed outside the dorm! You filthy little-"

"Alright, alright, outside we go," Draco said, grabbing the hood of Blaise's robe and dragging him upwards, off the bench, before pulling him outside of the Great Hall entirely.

Meanwhile, all you could do was watch them leave, partly horrified, partly ecstatic. It felt so good to ... have a secret with Draco. Sneaking around. Gently smirking, you turned back to Draco's friendship group, who were whispering amongst themselves and, when Goyle noticed your stare, turned to you with furrowed brows. "What're you staring at, Potter?"

"Your clapped face."

"Watch what you're saying," he scowled at you, ready to raise himself from the bench to attack you.

"I do. I meant what I said."

"You little-" Goyle was prepared to set off and attack you, but was grabbed back down by Crabbe and Flint.

"Calm down, she's not worth your time."

By now, Draco and Blaise finished their discussion outside. You wondered whether Draco told Blaise that it was you, but you assumed not, since Blaise did not pull any particular expressions at you, but seemed more calm and reserved. You, however, quickly turned your attention back to Goyle soon enough, not quite finished with the argument as you recalled the moment in the Slytherin common room in which he attacked you with spells when you were at your most vulnerable. You were going to feel satisfied.

"That's what I thought," you sneered.

"You're lucky they grabbed me," he furrowed his brows at you. Draco and Blaise now, having returned, turned to the situation between you and Goyle and watched with curiosity and surprise.