Don't Care, Unbothered

The following morning, you awoke before Draco. Having fallen asleep beside him, in the Room of Requirement, your heart raced when, upon opening your eyes, you encountered his sleeping body. However, it was when you realised that the two of you were under the same duvet in the bed, both ultimately bare, that you held back your urge to scream. Yes, yes - it all came flashing back! The way in which he dug his fingernails into your skin, the way you dug yours into his back. The way in which his lips were plastered over your entire body, the way in which you breathed into his ear. Yes - it all came flowing right back! The images, emotions, sensations. Slamming your hand against your mouth to avoid a scream, you felt your hands shake from horror. What had you done, [F/n]!? Inhaling and attempting to regain control over yourself, you rose as gently as you could, ensuring you did not wake the boy. As you sat, you felt a horrible pain in your lower-body. A soreness, per se. You scrunched your face in pain and held back a groan.

"You're so screwed, you're so screwed," you whispered to yourself with a cry, refusing to believe everything of the night before. As quickly and quietly as possible, you threw your clothes back onto yourself. And what time was it? Looking up at the clock on the opposite end of the room, you realised it was an hour left until breakfast. Yes! This gave you enough time to take a shower, process what had happened, and get dressed into fresh clothes. Hopefully without it being suspicious. And what if people began to question as to why both you and Draco had disappeared in the same night? No, no - none of them would come up with a theory close to the truth. The bizarre truth was too hard to even get close to guessing.

Tiptoeing, you headed for the door. You looked back one final time at Draco, admiring the view of his peaceful expression, before smiling faintly. For a moment, you were rid of all the fears, horrors, and the shock; for a moment, you became warm at the sight of Draco, and the knowledge of the night before. But, reality hit. Reality was harsh. In reality, the act between someone like you and Draco was forbidden. Biting your lip, you whispered, "I'll see you soon," before quickly heading out of the door, closing it gently. You ensured no one was around before you sprinted through the empty hallways of Hogwarts, blocking out the pain of brushing your legs against each other. Today was a finer morning; the sun was out, and only some clouds. It was somewhat windy, but was easy to stand.

You had never dashed through Hogwarts so quickly. You could not, however, get caught, and be asked as to why you were out and about so early. Therefore, you made your way to your dorm room as quickly as possible. You grabbed your clothes, quietly to not awake any of the girls, and then darted back upstairs to the bathroom to the showers. You decided to use the very bathroom that was avoided due to the presence of Moaning Myrtle. This way you knew no one could interfere, and you could use the silence to process your own thoughts and memories.

"Why is [F/n] Potter so nervous?" Myrtle sang out, circling you as you let the cold water run down your body.

"Nervous? Nope. I'm not. Why would I be nervous?"

"What did [F/n] Potter do?" She laughed out. "Do something bad, perhaps?"

"Absolutely not."

"[F/n] Potter is covered in blood!" Myrtle finally laughed out, circling you, almost as though you were in an interrogation.

"Go away, Myrtle! I'm naked!"

She merely laughed loudly before disappearing off into the wall. Finally, you were left alone. Left to process the events of last night. Yet, no matter how much you tried, absolutely nothing stuck. It all seemed so dreamy, hazy. Had you not woken up beside Draco, you would have doubted the events and misplaced them as a mere dream.

"I can't believe I did that," you whispered out. "Should I be happy or not?" You pondered. "I wanted to lose it to someone special," you bit your lip. "Yet I can't help but feel satisfied and glad."