Fifty Shades of Draco

Draco, already awaiting you inside the room, wore the usual black formal trousers and the black turtle neck. He was in the middle of looking around the Room of Requirement, inspecting all its contents with curiosity, with nothing else to do whilst he awaited you. And, as soon as he heard the door open, his eyes flashed towards it, and he could not decide whether he wanted to smile at the sight of you, or smirk. However, upon seeing the black trench coat, wrapped around your body, and the red stockings revealing themselves from under, he decided to go with the smirk. Of course, as comfortable with him as you'd become, there was something so horrifying about wearing a lingerie in front of a boy for the first time. And the eyeliner and mascara! God, you knew you were hot. You ought to play around with it.

"Well, well," Draco whispered, looking at you across the entire room, "look who came in."

"[F/n] Potter." You said with your usual voice, not quite clicking onto the fact that Draco was already too turned on to speak casually.

Draco shook his head at your attitude. And, slowly, he made his way across the room with no words. He did not speak. Only, his eyes were set on you. On you completely. Your eyes. You stood there, at the door, gulping, awaiting for the boy to finally reach you. His eyes were gently lowered upon you, and his face remained stoic; he sold nothing. This only sparked your curiosity further, and you held back any noises as you watched him approach you slowly. He walked ever so dominantly; his arms swaying at his sides, his shoulders moving along, like he owned the place. And all you could do was stare and wait for him to reach you.

Finally, he stood there, before you, looking down at you. His expression still sold nothing. All you could now absorb was the glorious smell of his cologne and the way it pranced about your nostrils. You breathed in, inhaling in and consuming it with all your might. And finally, the boy took his hands out of his pockets and placed them on your trench coat, forcing it open and revealing the entire lingerie underneath.

"All I see is a whore," he said lowly. "My whore."

You opened your mouth to speak, or breathe, but to no avail. Mr Malfoy had already used his force to push you against the wall that was behind you, pinning you against it and forcefully placing his lips on yours. Boy, oh, boy - you bathed in this. Everything he did; everything he forced; you succumbed to it wholly and embraced it welcomingly. His hands were around your wrists, forcefully gripping them against the wall, leaving the signs of his insatiable fingertips, digging themselves further into your soft skin.

Whilst one hand kept a hold of your wrist, the other trailed itself down to the rest of your body, exploring every inch of your skin. When you, however, tried to touch him, he would forcefully grab your hand again and slam it against the wall, giving you absolutely no permission to do whatever you pleased. He was in control.

He finally took a hold of the trench coat and forced it off you, throwing it to the side carelessly. You could not have cared less for it. It would not get damaged, anyway. With this, Draco lifted up one of your legs, holding it up against himself by your outer thigh, as he used his hand to brush your entire thigh, getting a feel of everything he could.

Who needed a bed anyway?

Yes. The first round was right there - against the wall. And when this part was done and dusted, the lingerie was still on you, and both you and Draco flopped down onto the bed. He had placed his boxers back on himself, and the two of you lied for a couple of moments, breathing heavily and attempting to collect your thoughts again together.

"We're staying here all night." He said.

"I'm not complaining," you huffed out with the little breath you had.