He Is Back, For Real

And with that, the cauldron burst into a pit of flames. The very flames eventually encompassed the air around and turned into a human-like figure. Now, before you, was a fire in the shape of a human. Until, the fire began to gradually die down, and in the position of it began growing a human - or so it looked like it - until it was standing firmly on the ground, and a long, black cape appeared and shielded its body. The creature man lifted his hand, miraculously taking a hold of his head, feeling it and smiling to himself. And finally, he turned around and met your disgusted eyes. He expected far more fear than there was present; for, your disgust had overtaken at the sight of the, or the lack thereof, nose.

"[F/n] Potter!" He smiled at you.

"You were much hotter as Tom Riddle. I'm not interested anymore."

"How could I possibly keep that form? Those features of that father?"

"I would've considered coming onto your side. But now? Nah, you've lost me. Looking like that, I'll pass."

"I'm afraid you'll have no choice, [F/n] Potter!" He beamed joyfully, turning away and pacing his way around the graveyard. "You have no idea how long I waited for this!" With this, he made his way to Wormtail, who waited at the side patiently. "Arm."

Wormtail did as he was told, holding out his arm, revealing his horrific Dark Mark. As a tattoo, you thought it looked quite sick and pleasant. However, knowing the very thing it represented, it repulsed you. Trying to watch what was happening between the two, you found that Voldemort had lifted his wand and placed it against the mark. And soon enough, the very same mark began to appear in the sky - out of the clouds. Goodness! And what magic it was, the second things began to fly out of the mark, and onto the very ground of the graveyard before you, until an entire army of Death Eaters had appeared around Voldemort, who now stood in the middle.

"It's your bitches," you groaned out, becoming uncomfortable with the feeling of the position you were in. "Can I please get out of this?" You moaned out, however no one cared enough about you to listen. And so, you were left in the uncomfortable, choking position, merely watching the scene.

"My loyal followers!" Voldemort finally exclaimed, reaching out his arms towards them. They all, unfortunately, bore masks, meaning you could not decipher who they were.

The more Voldemort spoke, the angrier you became. The mere sound of his voice irritated you; to hear such joy, such malice, after killing people so dear to you. To have no shame, no remorse, after committing such an act; it fuelled you to be less and worse than the Devil.

"However, I wonder - not all of you have been very loyal to me throughout the fifteen years I have been gone! Why, I wonder, have some of you not searched for me?"

"My Lord-" one began to speak, only to drop dead the second Voldemort flashed his wand at them.

"You didn't try." And thus, he began to go one-by-one, exterminating his own followers. Only four remained standing. Voldemort approached one of them slowly, though the Death Eater appeared weak in his knees, perhaps ready to fall and be gone and done with. "And you, Lucius," Voldemort called out, taking off the man's mask, revealing Lucius Malfoy.

"What a plot twist," you whispered to yourself, gaping at Lucius. "Draco's father?" And immediately, fifty thousand questions sprung up in your mind. Does Draco know? Is Draco a part of it? Has Lucius hurt Draco?

"My Lord," Lucius' lips trembled as he spoke, "we had no news. We knew of nothing. Had we known, we would have searched forever. Forgive me," he bowed, panicking. Voldemort, at this, performed his typical smile of evil as he lifted up Lucius' head, making him look at him, and he merely flashed him a devilish grin.