He'll Treat You Well

Only after the Astronomy lesson, you were directed off to your dorms. You walked most of the way with Hermione, laughing with her, discussing matters with her, whilst feeling Draco's eyes upon you from behind. It made you forget how to walk as you became encompassed in your own fear and embarrassment. To avoid these thoughts of horror, which, by the way, were rather unusual and new to you, and made you not quite know what to do and how to act upon them, you instead decided to converse with Hermione on bizarre topics of the Muggle world in hopes that Draco would lose interest and stop watching you, and give you the ease of trailing your mind off him.

"Isn't it weird how we'd be in our final year of secondary school this year? Then the next two years would be sixth form or college. Or apprenticeship."

"It is scary, isn't it? Where would you go?"

"Sixth form, what about you?"

"Sixth form too. And then we could go to the same school," she said with a smile. "Do you know what A-levels you would want to take?"

"Probably like English Literature, since I love reading. Maybe also Maths, I quite enjoy that."

"You enjoy Maths?" She scoffed. "Have you ever thought about doing this stuff after Hogwarts? Or maybe learning GCSEs or A-levels alongside magic studies? I think it'd be useful if we ever wanted to return. We could study together, even."

"Wait, that's actually a great idea." You thought. "But how would we get the textbooks? We won't get them anywhere here."

"What about Sirius? Do you think he could drop them off, maybe? If we told him what textbooks we want. Maybe we could enter ourselves to sit the exams too, in like a couple of years, or earlier if we learn the content."

"Wait, you're actually onto something," you quickly said, "I'll tell Sirius, and maybe ask Harry if he wants to join in."

"Are we going for GCSEs or A-levels?"

"A-levels, I think. More challenging and could get us further back at home."

"Alright."

"Which ones will you want to take? So I can tell Sirius."

"Which ones will you pick?" She asked.

"English Literature, Maths, and, uh," you paused, "History."

"Maybe History too. Um, biology, and English Literature too, why not."

"Alright," you said, smiling. "I'll see you tomorrow then," you said your goodbyes with Hermione as it was time to split off to the two different common rooms. All other Slytherins heading for their common room were already ahead of you. Only one single Slytherin hovered behind you, walking slowly to keep himself behind and watch you.

As soon as Hermione was gone, he sped up and caught up with you.

"What's this, then?" He asked, walking beside you with his hands in his pockets.

"Nothing for you to know. Give me back my robe and fuck off."

He sneered. Then, he took off the robe he was wearing. You did the same, and the two of you exchanged. At all costs, you avoided eye contact with the boy.

"So, what's this you were talking about? English Literature, Maths and History."

"Something you'll never achieve."

"Why not?" He asked, partly joking.

"Stop talking to me."

"Why?" He cleared his throat. "You let me rail you and then refuse to talk to me? What am I? Your prostitute?" There was a smug grin upon his face as he watched you, walking beside you. At this comment, all you managed to do was look up at him with a ridiculous face, before shaking your head and speeding up your walk to walk away from him. "You think you get a degree in maturity by ignoring me after we've fucked, Potter?" He called out, speeding up his walk too.