The Night of Ecstasy

"He has to make up his fucking mind. We're going to fucking settle it." You groaned to yourself, storming through the hallways of Hogwarts.

However, lucky you were, to have noticed Mr Malfoy also walking through one of the hallways. In front of a large empty wall, at the end of the hall, you noticed him passing and, without a second thought, you shouted out, "stop right fucking there."

He turned to you in the middle of the hallway, and, partly horrified, partly excited, he smirked as he noticed the manner in which you approached him.

"Saw the posters, Potter?"

"Posters!? Posters!? Are you fucking insane!?" You screamed out, hitting the poster harshly against his chest. "What are you? A fucking child? Sort yourself out you stupid dickhead!"

"Watch what you're saying, Potter," he furrowed his brows at the insults, looking down at you with a glare. "Wouldn't want you to get rejected again."

"Rejected?" You whispered, furious. "I would never stoop low enough to be interested in you, you pathetic little cunt."

"Oh, really?" He laughed out sharply. "Never be interested in me? Are you sure about that?"

"More than you'd think," you spat out. "Make up your fucking mind. One minute you're being the biggest sop ever and the next you're the dumbest cunt I've ever laid eyes upon."

"A sop!?" He lashed out. "In your own words, Miss Potter, I would never stoop as low to be a sop over you."

"The way you held me at the Yule Ball contradicts that. Just admit it," you smirked, still horridly enraged. "You can't get over it."

He could not reply for a moment, but clenched his jaw and looked at you with lowered eyes. Neither could you. Your lips remained sealed, looking up at him with a horrific glare, gritted teeth.

"I'm not stupid enough to let you treat me like Heaven one minute, then like shit the next," you finally spat out in a whisper before turning away and leaving the boy in the hallway.

Or so that was the plan!

Draco outstretched his hand, grabbing your upper arm and forcefully pulling you back, causing your body to retract and face back to him, hitting against his body. Looking down at you; you looking up at him, both filled with rage and fury. Yet, that did not stop Draco from lowering himself and doing exactly what he'd failed to do so many times before.

His lips had, finally, met yours.

Filled with rage, yet butterflies flowing through your stomach, you allowed your lips to melt into his, immediately forgetting the environment around you, completely overcome with Draco's lips against yours.

He lowered his hands, encompassing your entire waist, digging his fingertips into your body, attempting to feel every inch of it.

And, where the empty wall stood, there now appeared a door. The door, however, seemed only accessible to you and Draco. Sliding his hand up, one hand still held your waist, the other was now holding your head in place, pulling you in closer to his lips. Draco's dominance over the kiss allowed him to push you back, still engaged in the kiss, until your back hit the door. Feeling the door against you, you lowered one hand from Draco's chest and, pressing the handle of the door down, stumbled into the room with Draco, both of you still engaged in the kiss.

He immediately slammed the door behind himself. And, from the outside, the door had disappeared, allowing you and Draco complete loneliness and isolation from the rest of Hogwarts. The Room of Requirement, for the first time, came to use to you. And, the room being different for every person; shifting for the person's biggest need, meant that, in the room, against the wall, stood a double bed.

You and Draco stumbled to it, yours and his hands flowing up and down rapidly, attempting to feel everything that one could possibly feel. Within the kiss, both you and Draco felt yourselves smirk against it, and, feeling your smirk against his lips, he asserted his dominance over the matter by biting down onto your lip and smirking himself. He continued to push you backwards, leading you to the bed, upon which you soon enough fell and were lying down on it.

Draco had risen on top of you. For the first time since the start, he pulled away from the kiss, but lowered himself, his lips now leaving trails of his wet lips along your jaw, and eventually the neck. When he'd covered the neck, he lowered himself further, kissing your chest, until your shirt blocked his access any further. As someone who is cunning and gets whatever he wants, he did not settle. He took it upon himself to raise your shirt, until it was completely off you, which you completely gave him the power to do. Throwing your shirt to the side, he turned back to you immediately and proceeded with his kisses down your body.

Oh dear, oh dear. Clothes came off faster than expected, and the two of you became wholly encompassed in each other's existences, presences, and bodies. Soon enough, there you were, in the bed, your head pressed into the pillow, thrown back. And there it was; Draco's hands and rings grazing more than just your jaw, cheeks, and lips. There it was - your voice melting with Draco's, the gentleness yet passion of it.

Oh dear, oh dear. Less be said, for that night, [F/n] Potter became a more advanced person. A more experienced person, per se. And that night did you experience the most satisfying thing one could imagine, and grew to cherish and love that night. It was ecstatic.