Harry's Attack

There Draco sat with Blaise, at the end table in the far end of the common room. Draco's flash of the eyes immediately notified you that he was expecting his reward for kissing you earlier. With a huff, you approached him, having exited your dorm, and you slammed the books on the table. Harshly enough to make him realise you were annoyed with him, gently enough to keep good care of the books. He, victoriously, smirked and took the two books, whilst Blaise simply watched in confusion.

"I still don't understand why you want them."

"I told you - to read them."

"But you're ... you're Draco Malfoy!" You cried out. "Who are you to read muggle books!?"

He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Now, jog on, Potter."

"Hey, you leave my bestie alone," Blaise scoffed.

"Shag her if she's so important to you," Draco added, rolling his eyes and examining the books carefully. You did not know whether his carelessness hurt you, or whether it turned you on. Both. He was joking. Surely. You hoped. Nevertheless, you rolled your eyes at his response.

"You know, I just might," Blaise added, getting up from his seat and approaching you before taking your hand, spinning you, and miraculously dipping you as though you'd just finished a graceful dance. His face hovered above yours and, when Blaise turned to see Draco's reaction, was caught with Draco's most fierce death stare. Blaise practically panicked at the dark eyes of Draco, and thus he quickly stood you back up and let go of you, stepping away.

Suddenly, into the room entered Ana Addington with Millicent Bulstrode, and the two crossed over the Slytherin common room to get to the table where the three of you were. The seat of Blaise was immediately taken by Ana Addington, since it was beside Draco, and she took it upon herself to sit sideways in the seat so that she could face him. Blaise, already feeling your jealousy and anger, laughed gently and wrapped his arm around your shoulders to hold you from doing anything reckless.

"What's this?" Ana inquired in her high-pitched voice, grabbing a hold of the books on the table. "Muggle books?" She looked at Draco with a ridiculous and mocking look.

What angered you more? Her touching your books or her talking to Draco? Find out in the next episode! Nevertheless, Blaise had the capability of grabbing both your arms and keeping them by your sides as he noticed your preparing as you balled your hands into fists. Meanwhile, Draco expressed a similar frustration as he snatched the book away from her and placed it back on the table.

"Don't touch them."

"Aw, come on," she sang out, trying to take the other book.

"I said - don't touch them," he repeated in a much more threatening tone.

Ugh, yes.

"And what's this skank doing here?" Ana asked, looking you up and down.

"Wow, you're growing worse than pugface," you smirked.

"That's my friend you're talking about!"

Sarcastically, you slammed your hand over your mouth, followed by a gasp. "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry!"

Draco stared at your books on the table, a smile which repressed his laughter. He bit down on his tongue, pursing his lips in an attempt to hold back his laughter. Blaise did the exact same and physically had to turn his head away to not laugh openly.

"You resort to sarcasm each time because you have no argument against us," Ana scoffed.

At this, you also proceeded with the smile which repressed active laughter. Please - she was too funny! You cleared your throat, attempting to mask your laughter, which only inspired Draco's and Blaise's laughter further, causing them to turn their faces away again.