Stupid Child

Staring over at Harry, you noticed that the rules that were set out in your textbook did not match his actions whatsoever. Where it said to cut, he crushed, where it said to pour a certain amount, he poured more or less. You'd noticed it before already, but its significance only became clear to you when you noticed him finish before everyone else and be branded as a very talented young chap - apparently no one had the capability of completing these potions so quickly and so well. It already sparked your curiosity, as you squinted your eyes at your devil of a brother. First, during the summer, his disappearances with Dumbledore ... now this odd behaviour. You felt excluded, and it only made you more frustrated. Thus, as soon as the lesson ended, you charged out of the room, following Harry, as you charged into him and pushed him forcefully to grab his attention. Shocked, he turned around and furrowed his brows when he saw you.

"Watch what you're doing, you absolute twat!" He groaned, dusting himself off. "What do you want?"

"We need to have a talk."

"About?"

"Oh, you know."

"No, I don't."

"I'm not happy with you," you said.

"Ok."

"Don't ok me."

Harry rolled his eyes at your attitude. Thus, with no other option left, you huffed before, with immense speed, you outstretched your hand and grabbed onto the potions book he used in the lesson. He was holding it tightly against his chest, however your quick grab snatched it from him, at which he quickly protested.

"Hey, give it back!" He shouted out, attempting to grab it back.

"Suck on it, fuck face!" You called out, charging away from him and sprinting through the Hogwarts hallways, charging past students. Harry did not let you go so easily, he also charged off and dashed right behind you, attempting to retrieve his book.

Knowing he was behind you and not knowing how long you had left with the book, you threw it open mid-run. It was exceptionally hard to read anything inside due to the speed of your running and having to ensure you weren't running into anyone or anything, however you scarcely managed to read out the key points. Especially the fact that the book was a possession of the Half-Blood Prince. This seemed intriguing enough, and, as you continued to read it, you had become so encompassed by its words and the changes made in the book, with certain words crossed out and fixed, certain numbers altered in ink, you widened your eyes and now realised Harry's odd behaviour in the lessons. However, due to the fact that you'd become so absorbed in reading the contents, you felt your body collide with another body, though much taller and painful to hit.

Slamming the book shut, you looked up and caught eyes with Professor Snape, glaring down at you for bumping into him so vigorously.

"Potter," he began with his low voice, "how many times do I have to tell you?"

"Aye, aye, my apologies."

"You should not be reading and running in the corridors."

At this, Harry had caught up with you. However, noticing Snape's glare at you, he remained behind a little to avoid also getting caught. Snake. Harry's eyes did not leave the book and where you were holding or hiding it. To avoid Snape catching sight of it, you brought it up behind yourself, holding it against your back discreetly. You continued to stare at Snape with mischievous eyes, which he had grown very used to by now.

"How have you been getting on?" He finally asked, his face relaxing. "Come with me."

"What?" You asked in surprise at his sudden shift of emotion.