Helpful Malfoy

Standing in your Potions lesson with your new teacher Professor Slughorn, you could not deny that, whilst his enthusiastic self made the lesson somewhat interesting, your mind was in shambles and in no way ready to focus. Partly because Ron kept glaring at you and Draco, and partly because you kept making eye contact with Draco which longed for more. Thus, sighing, you rubbed your eyes as you continued to stare at Slughorn as he proceeded to explain the potions due to make; you had absolutely no idea what they were, anyhow. However, there you were, sent off to your stations with textbooks placed on them.

"What the fuck are we doing?" You whispered to yourself, staring at the textbook with absolutely no idea which page to turn to. Everyone around had opened their textbooks and began to work on their potions, yet you remained clueless as to what to do and where to proceed. Turning to the desk beside you, you caught sight of your favourite Malfoy, working through his work already. "Psst," you whispered over, trying to catch his attention. He did not hear you the first time, thus you repeated it. This time, he heard and, turning to you, raised a confused eyebrow at your odd approach to getting his attention.

"What do you want?" He asked in a whisper, checking if Slughorn was watching.

"What are we doing?" You whispered back hectically, confused as hell.

"Weren't you listening?"

"Please. It's me. Of course I wasn't."

Draco sighed, turning to Slughorn to check if he was watching. When he realised that Slughorn was completely entertained by his own affairs, his back turned to the students, Draco slowly made his way over to your desk with pursed lips and furrowed brows. You felt him walk past you, crossing you to get to your station, and it required all your willpower to not grab his Slytherin robe and use it to pull him against yourself. Oh, you sexy motherfucker, hit me with a bus, you thought, staring at him and the focus in his eyes as he looked at your textbook and scanned it through to the page it was to be on. Stepping closer to him, you looked up at him with the usual puppy eyes you always looked at him with, smiling innocently as you embraced his view. You awaited carefully for him to turn his attention to you, after which you widened your smile, only inspiring a raised eyebrow on his behalf.

"Why are you staring at me?" He whispered, lowering his head a little so that the whisper wouldn't trail off to other ears.

"Because you're so cute."

"I've told you, [F/n] ... stop it." His eyes softened as he said so, looking at you solemnly but sternly, yet an element of yearning passion. He admired so deeply the manner in which you looked at him; he felt so special, so precious, when he was around you. You had the capability of turning his ruins to his castles.

"Stop what?" You asked, knowing full well what he meant, but using this to reiterate the fact that you weren't giving up on him.

"This ... being all ... lovey dovey." He whispered, looking at your eyes intently. "We're not together. Stop acting like we are."

Ouch. It hurt to hear him clarify that and in such a stern whisper, but you nevertheless battled through it continued your demeanour of joy, looking upon him softly.

"Not at all," you smiled. And, looking down at your textbook, you realised that his hands were still holding the textbook on the page it was to be open. Thus, slowly sliding your hands also onto the textbook, you brushed your hand over his gently. Both you and Draco were overrun by goosebumps at the feel of each other's skin and, turning to each other immediately, both your eyes gleamed of passion back and forth. "We were never dating ... and we acted far worse than this."

He could not deny that.

"You make everything so difficult," he whispered, lowering his head even more so that he was just above your ear. You could feel his head just beside yours, his hot breath trickling down the side of your head in his whispers. You gritted your teeth at the feel of this.

"You're making everything so difficult right now," you whispered back with a tensed jaw, holding back every desire of your body and mind. He, too, resisted himself as strongly as he could.

"Enjoyed your day with Pucey, did you?" He asked, moving his head so that he was before you again, in direct eye contact. His face was just gently above yours, and it reminded you of all the times he was in this position when he was preparing to kiss you. However, his expression was wry and frustrated at the mention of Adrian; how satisfying, indeed!

"Jealous?" You smirked.

"Not at all." He scoffed. "As I said ... we're not together ... and we won't be ... so there's no need for jealousy."

"I'll go fuck Adrian, yeah?" You grinned mischievously, knowing you'd completely fucked him off. You were grinding his gears harshly now. His jaw had tensed and brows furrowed, lips pursed and sharpened eyes, his gaze at you now became far more intense and determined. He did not answer, giving you the freedom to explore your words more ... explore his anger more and see where it'd take him. "Let him ... touch me in the same places you once touched me," you whispered, slowly trailing a finger along your waist, "kiss me ... on my neck," you smirked, noticing how flared Draco's nostrils had become as he proceeded to stare at you. "Leave marks on me."

At this, Draco took a hold of your waist forcefully with one hand, pulling you closer slightly as he lowered his head even more to be just before your lips threateningly. It was a good thing that your desks were right at the back of the classroom, for it meant that all backs were turned to you and thus no one saw the manner in which Draco possessed your body in that moment.

"Watch it ... Potter," he groaned out within his whisper.

"But it's as you said," you continued, "we're not together, so there's no need for jealousy."

"You know what you're doing."

"I do, Mr Malfoy. Who do you take me for?"

"A cunning bitch."

"I love it when you insult me," you grinned.

"Shut up. Stop."

"Make me."

"Fuck, [F/n]," he scoffed out, digging his fingertips into your waist further, breathing heavily as he pulled you even closer, your chest now against him. "I fucking hate you."

"As you should."

"Stop being such a whore."

"Whore? No such thing."

He clicked his tongue. However, in this moment, the door to the classroom burst open, causing you and Draco to instinctively dart away from each other, letting go of each other immediately. All the other students turned to the back of the class to see the cause of the open door, which revealed Harry in his hectic state, messy hair, clearly having been in a rush.

"Sorry, Sir," he panted out, breathless, "sorry to be late."

"Ah, Mr Potter," Slughorn sighed, "it's alright. Go on, there should be a spare textbook on that shelf just there. Have a look."

Harry thanked him and proceeded towards the shelf, causing you and Draco to flash one final look at each other. You smiled at him brightly, knowing that your smile sent him into both a conflicted rage of love for you. He, with his stoic expression, watched your face for a couple more moments before exhaling and turning away from you as he brushed his fingers through his hair. He'd returned to his station, leaving you all alone again.

And, you realised, that you still did not know what you had to do.