Free and Happy

Bursting into the Slytherin common room with your legs wrapped around Draco, him holding you up by your behind. Completely encompassed by each other, his lips were against yours and faint groans were released from both you and him back and forth. He gripped tighter your skin as he held you up against himself, pressing himself against you harder. You twirled your fingers within his hair, kissing him as harshly as he kissed you. He proceeded to slam you against one of the walls of the Slytherin common rooms, forcing himself against you, as he bit your bottom lip, causing you to groan out in ecstasy. You tilted your head back, eyes closed, as he began to kiss lower and lower, sucking every inch of your skin.

Suddenly, Blaise cleared his throat. Both you and Draco froze immediately in your positions, as you both shot your eyes open in horror. Oh no. Slowly, you turned towards the actual common room, revealing Ginny and Blaise sitting on the sofas together, watching the two of you intently and with sheepish grins.

"Ooh la la," Ginny sang out. "Interrupting, are we?"

You and Draco became filled with shades of embarrassment as you stared at Ginny and Blaise. Whilst you were filled with terrible embarrassment, Blaise and Ginny began to laugh uncontrollably as they caught sight of the frustration within you and Draco. Finally, Draco cleared his throat and let go of you, dropping you onto your legs before quickly fixing your hair. As he was fixing your hair, you did his two top buttons up which you'd undone just before, and the two of you turned to your friends with awkward expressions.

"Couldn't you have made it clear that you were here earlier?" You scoffed, sitting down on one of the sofas and frowning at Blaise and Ginny.

"And miss out on free porn? I think not." Blaise grinned.

Draco also took a seat on the sofa you were on, but he sat at a slight distance from you. Plus, as he did so, he grabbed the sofa pillow and placed it on himself, at which all you three turned to him with raised eyebrows. Soon enough, Blaise began to laugh.

"You got the boy hard!"

"Fuck off."

"Show us the big boy, daddy Draco."

"Blaise, I swear to fucking - "

Draco was cut off by your lifting of the pillow, revealing the very thing Draco was embarrassed of. Ginny could not help but stare and place her hand over her mouth to avoid laughing at the clear image, as Blaise winked at Draco in a seductive manner.

"Potter!" Draco exclaimed, snatching the pillow away from you and placing it back on himself.

"It's very big. Be proud."

Draco glared at you, causing you to grin in a troublesome manner. As much as he adored your gorgeous smile, he rolled his eyes at your childish behaviour and kept the pillow firmly on himself. You were left to admire the embarrassed look upon him.

"So ... did you two have fun before we interrupted you?" Blaise asked.

At this, you noticed biscuits sitting on the table. Thus, you reached over and grabbed two. You placed the first one into your own mouth, keeping it in between your teeth, as you shuffled yourself closer to the pillow boy as you offered to place the biscuit in his mouth. He looked at the biscuit, then at you, and with his usual lowered eyes, opened his mouth and, sulkily, gave you access. You placed the biscuit into his mouth slowly, watching him with a playful smile as you did so. He, on the other hand, continued to glare at you, yet with the usual sense of softness in his gaze.

"Yes," you said, sitting back normally.

"Dancing in the rain?"

"Yes." You said. "Wait, how do you know?"

"No reason at all," Ginny smiled, relaxing on the sofa and lying down gently on it sideways, placing her feet up on Blaise, who allowed her to as though this was a normal occurrence. Their doing this caused you to raise an eyebrow, but dismiss it quickly enough. "But it looks like you had fun. Especially with the way you burst in here, huh."

"So ... are you like ... sleeping with each other again, or dating, or what?" Blaise asked, slightly wary of his words.

You and Draco remained silent, however.

"I mean ... from what I've heard ... the two of you can't stop fucking talking about the other. I already hear enough about [F/n] from Draco, but Ginny says all [F/n] talks about is Draco too. Just date, will you?"

"Will you come?" You asked, turning to Blaise and Ginny with a gentle and playful smile.

"Come where?"

"To the wedding."

"Wedding!?" Ginny and Blaise spat out in unison, choking on their own saliva.

"Before you ask, no I didn't propose." Draco scoffed out, holding the pillow down still.

"Then what wedding!?" Ginny asked, panicking.

"In the future, for when I am to become ... " At this, you jumped up onto the sofa. You posed like a superhero, twirling your hair, with the most charismatic and [F/n] Potter smile ever. "Mrs Malfoy!"

Draco had his head tilted drastically upwards, watching you from his position. He did not know whether to cry or laugh. The idea of being with you forever, making you his Mrs Malfoy - it was the most perfect idea and fluttered his heart. Yet, he knew of the harsh truth. He knew of his mission, of his family, of his path, and it ultimately prohibited this ideal future. Thus, whilst it was a beautiful dream, it was one long out of reach for someone like him. But he smiled. He smiled because he hoped.

"And you will wear a gorgeous dress!" Ginny also grinned, jumping onto her sofa too. "And I will be a bridesmaid!"

"Hell - Maid of Honour!"

"And I will be Maid of Honour!" She corrected herself, also posing like a model with an enchanting smile. At this, Blaise kept his eyes up on her with a faint smile, admiring her energy. "And there will be all our friends! And a large cake!"

"Can I be your Best Man, then?" Blaise asked Draco.

Draco, trying to act disinterested, rolled his eyes at these ridiculous marriage proposals. However, after a pause, he cleared his throat and nodded at Blaise, informing him that yes, that was the ideal plan.

You flopped back down, however you took your turn to throw the pillow off Draco and place yourself on him instead, sitting on him astride and facing him, with his face cupped in your hands. You looked into his weary eyes, which lit up whenever they met yours. You proceeded with a whisper this time, making matters ultimately more personal between you and Draco. "And we will live in a pretty cottage. And we will be free. And we will be happy."

Draco's eyes glistened at your words.

We will be free, and we will be happy.