Dazed

That very evening, before you headed off to bed, you allowed yourself to fall into the arms of Draco Malfoy upon the Slytherin common room sofa, where he sat with Blaise. You relaxed immediately upon the feel of his arms around you as you sunk into his chest behind yourself, lying down on him entirely. He was left to embrace you with a smile and open arms, ultimately happy that his love for you had finally set free and did not have to be at all repressed anymore. Your ability to lightly raise yourself and kiss his lips or his cheek was welcoming, knowing that you no longer had to fear if someone walked in. In the meantime, Blaise was left to sit on the other sofa and stare in disgust, yet partly feeling satisfaction and joy overcome him at the easy sight of you and Draco and how easily the two of you worked together.

"To think that you used to hate each other," Blaise laughed, "and now you can't keep away from each other."

"I can't stand her, Zabini," Draco groaned out, flicking your head from behind.

"Sure ... I'm sure the constant kissing and looking at her and cuddling her supports that."

"I don't kiss her. She kisses me," Draco grinned.

"So what now?" Blaise sighed, "am I nothing to you? Is it going to be daddy [F/n] now? What's going to happen to daddy Blaise?"

"Blaise - "

"It's daddy Draco now," you grinned, turning behind to look at Draco with a sly expression, only to catch Draco staring at you. "Unless you prefer: harder, daddy Draco?"

"Not here."

"It'll get him hard, watch out," Blaise laughed.

That night, you left to bed early due to the eventful day of settling back into Hogwarts. You felt lightly uneasy going unconscious beside Pansy, Ana, Millicent and Olivia, knowing very well what the girls were capable of. Nonetheless, you were at peace with the knowledge that Draco was officially yours, and no matter what the girls did, you would spit it back in their faces that you and Draco had the roughest sex ever, and they could only dream of it. Whilst they were probably falling asleep to daydreams of your boyfriend, you had the capability of living the dream and being slammed into walls, beds, doors by him.

In fact, you'd fallen asleep in such a good mood that you had a very pleasant dream. In the dream, you returned home; it was a large house which somewhat resembled the Malfoy Manor, but was far more thrilling for it bore gorgeous and expensive, rich and bold colours which connoted your wealth. Upon returning home, you threw your briefcase to the side and sighed of relief, throwing off your heels before undoing your formal blouse and stripping yourself of your long, formal skirt and blazer. Being a woman in power isn't easy, but someone has to do it. Yet, you returned to an empty house, rendering you ultimately despondent as you huffed and flopped down onto your bed. The bed was large and grand, giving you plenty of room to twirl in suffering at your extreme loneliness. You wished to somehow entertain yourself, but there was possibly nothing in this grand, large house that could truly satisfy you. You hated coming home when it was empty; the one and only person who interested you was so, so busy ... always at work.

But! a light bulb lit up above your head. A plan!

You cleared your throat, ruffing up your hair before taking off all your clothes, leaving yourself completely in your underwear. Newly bought; red lace - his favourite. And, with a grin, you reached out towards the nearest box of chocolates before grabbing your phone and dialling his number. Ring ring ... ring ring ... ring ring.

"Hello?" The deep voice asked on the other side.

"I miss you," you whispered out, lying down on the bed completely with the box of chocolates beside yourself.