Christmas Day

The next morning, you woke up early. Ginny was up with you, whilst Blaise and Draco were unable to awake. Ginny had woken you up, and upon awaking, your back was pressed against Draco's front, as his arm was around your small body, cuddling you close, with his face in your hair. Ginny pulled you away from the bed, and the two of you happily exited the Room of Requirement, leaving the boys behind. In your pyjamas, you darted for the Gryffindor common room where you found the Weasleys and your own brother. They all welcomed you happily, cheering as they saw you and Ginny enter.

"Alright!" Fred exclaimed. "We're all here! Let's reveal the presents! Did you all put them under the Christmas tree last night?"

"Yep!" Everyone exclaimed. And so, Fred pulled out all your Christmas presents from under the tree and pushed them over to all of you so that you could pick out your present before handing it officially to the person who it was for. Harry went first.

"Alright," Harry smiled, "mine is for George."

"Alright, alright," George grinned, taking the present from Harry. Then it moved onto George, who had Ron.

"Mine is," Ron smiled awkwardly, "for [F/n]." He thus handed you your present, and you took it from him smiling and thanking him.

"Mine's for Ginny," you said, handing her the gift and she gasped in surprise. She proved extremely happy to have you give her, her present, and she held it closely and tightly as she smiled and thanked you.

Ginny's then was for Fred. Fred's was for Harry. And so, all was done, and you all happily ripped open your presents. Everyone had received something they were ever so grateful for, and you all beamed happily. Ron had gotten you the sweetest present you could imagine, for it was a book of fiction written by a wizard author, who lived in the muggle world. You'd mentioned this book to them before, and you wondered where Ron managed to find it. Inside was also a piece of chocolate as a bonus, and you quickly pulled Ron in for a great hug as you thanked him happily. He hugged back and smiled.

"I hope you like it."

"Like it!? I love it, Ron. Thank you so much. Where did you manage to find the book?"

"I've got my ways," he laughed. "Then I just put in some chocolate as I know you have a sweet tooth."

"I couldn't have asked for anything better!" You beamed, and the two of you hugged again.

Ginny then also screamed when she saw that you'd gotten her the very thing she wished for. She put the beautiful dress up and against her body to see how it looked upon her, and your entire Gryffindor friendship group whistled and clapped.

"[F/n]! You didn't have to!"

"But I wanted to."

"Thank you so much!" She cried out, pulling you in for a hug. "I can't believe it! It's so beautiful!"

Soon enough, your other friends such as Seamus, Neville and Dean also joined you. Parvati and Padma also came down from the dorm when they awoke and stood around with you. Finally, before you knew it, you were hugging all the Gryffindors and wishing them all a merry Christmas, as they did the same to you. The morning was spent brilliantly; laughter in the air, exchanging love and presents, and you were more than glad to be away from all the negative Slytherins. You, Ginny, and the Patil sisters all went into the bathroom to get ready together, and you stood around washing your faces and brushing your teeth, altogether giggling.

"Tell them, Padma, tell them!" Parvati nudged her sister, laughing.

"No!" Padma cried out. "[F/n] will hate me!"

"I really doubt," you laughed, "it's not often that I hate people."

All the girls turned to you with ridiculous faces, before bursting into a fit of laughter as though you'd just said the most absurd thing ever. You rolled your eyes and also laughed, and then finally nudged Padma to reveal the secret which her and Parvati were giggling about.