Bathroom Party

By the time of return, you and Draco immediately split up back at Grimmauld Place. Simply catching your sight, Hermione took it upon herself to grab you and Ginny and immediately pull you to the closest bathroom on the ground floor, upon which she slammed the door and locked it behind herself, staring you and Ginny down with a glare.

"Oh God, we are about to die," you whispered.

"Bet."

"You two!" Hermione yelled. "Explain, everything, now! Sit!"

"Here? It's not a - "

"Sit!"

Immediately, you and Ginny sat down on the bathroom floor, horrified for your lives. And so, she awaited an answer. Ginny believed this part belonged to you; she turned to you and awaited for your beginning.

"Alright, so," you sighed, recalling all the moments from the very beginning. "Remember that time Ginny came in telling me that Malfoy had hung up those posters and stuff? When I said I was going to go kill him? Yes, well, I really did go and started arguing with him, only the argument got so heated that we ended up kissing and then fucking."

"But - I mean - where did that even come from!?"

"Pff," Ginny scoffed, "Hermione, mate, are you blind?"

"Blind?"

"It was so obvious. Every time I was with [F/n], I knew. It was so obvious. The two wanted to fuck each other so bad - the sexual tension was always there. Even Blaise felt it. I suppose it's just because you were never much around the two of them together."

"That's true," Hermione sighed, also taking a seat on the floor and pinching the bridge of her nose. "I just don't understand. I feel like I've missed such a huge chunk of your life that was right before me."

"Trust me, I didn't expect it either. It happened ... whilst I was still with Cedric, unfortunately. Although, I did catch Cedric going to kiss Cho when I went to tell him. Made it a bit easier ... kind of."

"I'm ... so confused," Hermione rubbed her face. "So ... how many times have you slept with him?"

"Hah!" You and Ginny both exclaimed at the same time, bursting into undeniable fits of laughter.

"What?"

"So many times, Hermione, you have no idea," you cried out, laughing.

"My God," she covered her mouth in shock. "All those times ... the two of you missed lessons together, or accidentally wore the wrong robes, or came into class late ... the messy hair ... the flushed cheeks. I always thought you had gotten into a fight or were arguing! It never crossed my mind that you were ... having sex." Hermione sighed. "I guess it also makes sense why Ginny freaked about you possibly being pregnant when you were sick the other day."

"Draco and I have gotten extremely closer," you admitted, "I know it sounds ... scandalous ... but I really care for him. I think about him all the time, and he's honestly become my priority."

"I wonder why," Ginny rolled her eyes. "Draco's in love with her and she still refuses to believe it."

"He's not in love with me," you sighed.

"What? I thought we were just talking about having sex! I didn't expect feelings or love! Calm down! I'm so overwhelmed!" She cried out, throwing her face into her hands.

Both you and Ginny gently laughed at her reaction to the situation. When she finally exhaled and calmed down, she continued listening.

"What did you do today, then?" Ginny asked.