That's My Girl

Draco had finally rushed you all out of the bathroom, except you, as he really did need to pee. He allowed you to stay, and had to physically force Blaise out through the door, who kept telling him that he wanted to "watch daddy Draco pee", after which Draco would repeat that he did not want to ever be called that again, after which he pushed Blaise out and quickly shut the door, locking it, with you still inside, laughing.

"You're all so bloody weird," he scoffed, lifting up the toilet seat.

"Are we, daddy Draco?"

"Don't you fucking start," he groaned, unzipping his flyer and proceeding to pee into the toilet. "I'm really no softie, you know? I'm anything but a softie. You should know this."

"Should I now?" You smirked. "You are a massive softie."

"No, I am not."

"Are."

"Keep calling me a softie and I'll prove to you that I am anything but."

"Mmm, tempting," you grinned. Draco had finished his pissing as he proceeded to turn to the sink in which he washed his hands, looking up into the mirror as he did so and watching you in it. In the bathroom, you were left to impatiently twirl around, bopping your head to a non-existent rhythm.

"You're ... cute," he smiled.

"You're the cute one, with my pin," you smiled, approaching him. He had wiped his hands on the towel and turned around to face you, giving you all his attention now as he wrapped his hands around your waist and pulled you closer. "Softie."

"Not softie."

"Do you prefer daddy Draco, then?"

"I swear to Merlin - "

"Yes!" Blaise's voice called out from the other side. "Daddy Draco! Daddy Draco!" He proceeded to chant, outside of the door.

Draco sighed, rolling his eyes, before opening up the bathroom door to reveal Ginny, Blaise and Hermione all against the door; they had been listening in on your conversation and, upon being caught, quickly turned away and acted as though they were doing all except that. Blaise marched away, whistling, as Ginny quickly admired the painting on the wall, and Hermione coughed and began to look at her nails.

"A fucking dog would be more discreet," Draco said. "I'm tired," he sighed, "and hungry."

"Do you do anything but whine?" Blaise asked.

"I don't whine that much, do I?"

"When [F/n]'s not here, all you do is whine. Aw, I wonder what she's doing, I wonder how she's feeling, I wonder where she is."

"Wow," you grinned mischievously, feeling ultimate victory overcome you as you approached Draco and hugged him from behind, encompassing his waist from behind as you squeezed him. Surprised slightly, he flinched and looked down at your hands, after which he relaxed and looked at you behind. "You're obsessed with me, huh?"

"Obsessed?" He scoffed, falling red. "You're the one that's obsessed with me."

Unexpectedly, Harry had walked into the room. Your arms were still around Draco's waist and, as you caught sight of your brother, only in the final second as you panicked, you instinctively drew your hands away from Draco and, acting on your simple instincts of survival, you balled your hand into a fist before immediately throwing it at Draco. A punch was blown into his poor, innocent stomach, sending him back with a vigorous cough. All your friends, immediately, turned to Draco and what you had done to him, covering their mouths in shock and holding in their laughter, as you clasped your hands innocently behind your back, turning to Harry with a faint but awkward smile.

"Brother!" You smiled, horrified, fearful that he had seen your arms around Draco's waist.

"Potter!" Draco finally yelled out after he recovered from his cough.

Harry was left to stare, not having seen you with your arms around Draco. All he saw was the blow you planted into Draco's stomach and, though not surprised by it, was taken aback by the sudden brutality of it. Nevertheless, nothing was suspicious, on Harry's behalf, anyway.

That night, once you'd all returned to your rooms, you and Draco returned into your room and proceeded to discuss of Hermione's finding out in detail. As you tidied your room, Draco took a seat on your bed and watched you. The two of you thus proceeded into a conversation of what was spoken about in the bathroom. When, as you continued your tidying and sorting, Draco had lifted up off the bed, where you left it. Upon being lifted, the phone immediately lit itself up and, revealing the lock screen, Draco could not help but gaze at the photo you'd chosen. There was something so ... calming about the photo. About the still image which had so perfectly caught Draco's smile as he watched you, your earnest laugh, and you in-between his legs, leaning on his stomach. The rawness of the picture, revealing you and Draco at your most vulnerable and truthful states. Slowly, he felt himself smile, gazing at your phone - specifically, the photo on the lock screen. Though, his attention was less on himself, but more on you. He could simply not take his eyes off you and the way in which you were captured in that very photo. Your smile resonated positivity across the entire image.

"Hey Draco," you finally said, dusting off the bookshelves. Clearing his throat, he put the phone back on the side as he looked up at you. You continued, "can I teach you the renegade?"

"The rene- what?"

"Better yet, the WAP?"

"The ... WAP?" He pursed his lips at the odd name, gulping in fear, already assuming it to be something he should fear.

"They're dances."

"Dances? I don't dance. You should know this, from the Yule Ball."

"Oh, please, you don't give yourself enough credit," you said with a smile, approaching him as you gently lowered yourself to his lips and planted a soft kiss upon them, which he reciprocated with all the grace he could. "Here - I'll teach you the renegade first. Follow me slowly. Stand up."

"[F/n], if you make me do some weird shit ... I swear to Merlin," he huffed out, standing up.

And so, you slowly proceeded to go through the dance, step-by-step. Draco was, after all, nowhere near a dancer, and therefore got many actions confused. Whenever you tried to teach him it to the music, the fast pace completely lost him and he had to start over and recall the entire arm movement all over again. Really, it wasn't too difficult - for you, anyway - but Draco truly proved to struggle. Only after half an hour, or so, did Draco catch on to all the dance moves. Nevertheless, you both greatly enjoyed yourselves. As ridiculous as Draco found the dance, he could not resist from laughing, and the two of you turned his failure into a cause of laughter. And finally, when he truly succeeded, you placed the camera before yourselves, leaning on the bookshelf, with Draco visible slightly behind you and to the side, both of you facing the camera. The countdown started and, in position, you and Draco did the very TikTok dance, laughing uncontrollably as you did so. Draco got confused half-way through, but nonetheless copied you and tried to make his way through and, when it was finished, the two of you cried out in laughter and watched the video over, sitting on your bed.

"This isn't going anywhere, right?" He asked pleadingly, looking at you in alarm. "I look hideous."

"You never look hideous," you said, turning to him, "you look very, very, very, very, very, very handsome."

"The [F/n] Potter I know would disagree. Stop being all cute. It's unlike you," he scoffed.

"Okay then, you ugly cunt."

"That's my girl," he grinned, taking a hold of your head and pulling it in to himself, kissing your lips softly. You felt your lips form a smile against his.

That's my girl, you repeated to yourself in your head. That's right. I'm your girl.