Chapter 404 - Only Me (1)

– Human! So, the White Star thinks that the earth attribute ancient power is either in our neighborhood, the Whale tribe's neighborhood, or Mary's neighborhood?

Cale quietly nodded his head at Raon's question.

Only two people were said to possess the earth attribute ancient power during ancient times.

One was the Scary Giant Cobblestone while the other was the ancient White Star.

The current White Star was looking for the ancient White Star's earth attribute ancient power.

The three potential locations of this power were the Roan Kingdom's Northwest region, the land of the Whale tribe, and the Caro Kingdom's southern region.

Boom boom.

Cale could feel his heart beating wildly.

'This is driving me nuts.'

The location of the earth attribute ancient power Cale and Choi Han had deducted using Choi Jung Gun's memoirs was the Roan Kingdom.
That meant that the answer was...

'The Roan Kingdom's Northwest region.'

The home of Marquis Taylor Stan.

'...It makes sense.'

This hypothesis made a lot of sense.

The Roan Kingdom's Northeast region that Cale's Henituse territory represented was famous for its marbles.
In comparison, the Roan Kingdom's Northwest region, Marquis Stan's territory, was famous for its granite.

Marble and granite.
The Roan Kingdom was famous for being the land of boulders because of these two different types of rocks that existed in large quantities.

'Things are turning out quite interesting.'

Cale could not help but smile.
It was at that moment.

"Becrock Tower Master-nim, do you think that the liege will visit all three locations?"

The Southern Alchemists' Tower's Tower Master was calling the mage, 'Becrock Tower Master-nim.'
Cale now knew that the mage's name was Becrock.

– Human! That alchemist is spewing nonsense! The smart Rosalyn will be the Tower Master! Even gramps said that Rosalyn was a genius!

He ignored Raon's side comments.

'...Despair, destruction, chaos.'

He ignored the Wind Elemental as well.
Cale then got closer to the window.

"I'm not sure. The liege said that he would first visit the spot that is most likely to hold the power."
"Then I guess the North had the highest possibility. How did such information-"

The Southern Alchemists' Tower's Tower Master looked toward mage Becrock with curiosity and greed as he asked.

"Do you wish to know, Tower Master-nim?"

However, he changed his expression after seeing the cold gaze in Becrock's eyes.

"Of course not. I just wish to follow the will of our liege."
"Good. That is all we need to do."

Cale could see the sweating Southern Alchemists' Tower's Tower Master and mage Becrock as he got closer. He could also see inside of the ninth floor.
There were many different types of documents and he could see a map of the entire Mogoru Empire on the wall.

There were many red dots on the map.

'It's their travel route.'

Cale could instantly tell that the red dots and the connecting lines were the routes the four Alchemists' Towers would use to attack the capital.