Chapter 442 - Even if you breathe quietly (1)

Brown hair fluttered in the wind. A country farmhouse on the outskirts of the Dubori territory. It was near the desert, but plants still grew decently here.

Shaaaaaaaaaaa-

However, there were also barren areas that people didn't touch.

Shaaaaaaaaaaa-

A strand of wind was passing through one of those areas. The owner of the fluttering brown hair reached his hand to lower his ivory-colored hood. It covered his brown hair.

– Human! The mana disturbance is getting worse the closer we get!

Cale bit down on his lips.

"Cale-nim."

Choi Han who had light beige-colored hair was running with him.

"We are increasing our speed."

Swoooooooosh-

The Sound of the Wind coming out of Cale's hand surrounded Cale and Choi Han whose hairs were dyed with magic, as well as the invisible Raon and increased their speed.

– Human! I see the central small city over there!

Cale looked toward the small city with the Lord's castle. It was the location with the entrance to the Land of Death.

– The mana disturbance is getting worse the closer we get to it!

That meant that that was where the White Star or whatever the White Star did was located.

'That's also where that illusionist or whatever is as well.'

He was holding onto the golden top's whip, but had not heard anything yet. Cale was rational but slightly rushed as he headed down the mountain and toward the Dubori territory.

Swoooooooosh-

That sense of urgency raised the speed of the wind surrounding the two humans and one Dragon.

'Now about 600 meters.'

They were about 600 meters away from the wall surrounding the small city. They would soon be able to jump over the wall.

"We will jump over the wall as effectively as possible."

Cale gave the order to Raon and Choi Han before starting to observe the soldiers on top of the wall.

'The citizens on our way here, as well as the soldiers over there, they all seem fine.'

They were too relaxed to be acting and the soldiers seemed to be their usual relaxed and lethargic selves who wanted to slack off if possible. There was no sense of urgency nor anxiety coming from them.

'And surprisingly...'

Cale's gaze headed far to the West.

'We can't see the fire as soon as we entered the boundaries of the territory.'

The fire surrounding the Land of Death was not visible anymore.

'Is all of this just an illusion?'

The Illusionist.
He didn't know who the Illusionist was, but if this was all the work of the Illusionist, then that person was extremely strong. Cale was getting a headache because of this new enemy but continued to press forward.

'Now about 500 meters!'

They would soon arrive at the central location of this incident.

"Ugh!"

It was at that moment. Cale stopped moving.

"...Raon?"

He heard a child's groan in the air. Cale's eyes urgently moved toward the empty air. He saw a spot that was warping.