Chapter 444 - Even if you breathe quietly (3)

"I, it's an attack!"

The Dubori territory lord's eyes reflected the red fire. The fire that shot up past the city walls looked like a large snake that could attack the city at any moment.

Cale made eye contact with the White Star at that moment.

Pfft.
The White Star's lips twisted up as he laughed.

'Huh?'

Cale's pupils shook for a moment. The White Star's expression turned calm as if the anxiety he showed earlier was all just an act. Cale's mind quickly started to move after confirming this.

He heard an angry voice at that moment.

"You, you dare-!"

The lord slowly started to walk toward a west-facing window. The moment his hand touched the window...

Slam!

The window opened as the lord shouted in anger.

"They dare to attack my territory! What the hell are those?!"

He could see the fire and the nearby whirlwinds, but he did not see anybody who was launching the attack.

"Aaaaaah!"
"W, what is that fire?!"
"It's a curse! It's a disaster brought forth from the Land of Death!"

The residents of the small city who had returned home after a long day ran out of their houses to scream about the fire or hide deep in their houses while shaking in fear. One old man couldn't move his eyes away from the fire.

"I, it's the grudges of those who ran away and died! Their anger finally came to destroy this rotten territory!"
"Death, death is coming!"

The angry gazes of the people responding to the old man's words turned toward the Lord's Castle. However, their anger did not reach the lord in the Lord's Castle.

"My land, you are aiming for my stuff?"

The lord's eyes showed no fear toward the fire. The badge with the territory crest hanging on his new suit glowed red.

"Sir Barrow!"

He quickly rushed toward the White Star.

"Immediately, bring the bastard who caused that fire to me immediately!"
"Lord-nim, but-"

The lord could see the awkward expression from the shape of the man's lips underneath the white mask. That made the lord turn his gaze elsewhere.

"Knights, immediately arrest those two rat-like bastards who snuck into the hall! Throw them in the underground prison!"

The lord was pointing toward Cale and Choi Han who were standing on the chandelier.

"You dare to disturb the feast of the owner of this Dubori territory!"

Tap, tap, tap.

The hall doors opened and the servants handed the swords they had taken earlier back to the knights.

"These two bastards are definitely with those enemies outside!"

Clang! Clang!

The knights immediately drew their swords and surrounded Cale and Choi Han. Choi Han turned toward Cale and noticed that Cale was slowly looking around the entire hall.

'Mm!'

Choi Han's eyes clouded over.

Shhh.

Cale undid the top button of his shirt. The lord approached the White Star with an angry and confident expression as he did that.