Chapter 577 - The madness within the darkness (3)

"Gasp."

Alberu sat up as soon as he took a breath.

He could see someone looking at him.

"...Ca...ge?"
"Yes, it is me, your highness."

Jack and Cage were looking at him with nervous gazes from the other side of the couch Alberu had been lying on.

Alberu slowly looked around.

"...This is driving me crazy."

Jack and Cage flinched after hearing the first words he said after waking up, but Alberu did not have time to focus on them.

He had woken up while he was fighting.

He had just been biting monsters apart in the body of a monster named the Dark Tiger until he opened his eyes only to suddenly find himself back here.

Sunlight was coming in through the tent entrance.

The sunlight was red.

Cage quietly started to speak.

"It is evening now, your highness."
"It's already that late?"

Alberu thought for a moment and mumbled to himself.

"...Two times as fast? Or is it three?"
"Excuse me?"
"It's nothing."

He shook his head at Cage's question. Alberu then noticed the curiosity behind the two priests' eyes as they looked at him.

'I'm sure they want to know how Cale and Choi Han are doing.'

Alberu looked down toward his stomach.

The half-black-half-white video communication device was sitting there.

He opened his mouth to speak.

"Has nothing else happened while I was sleeping?"
"Yes, your highness. There wasn't even a call to the emergency line because you prepared everything prior to falling asleep."
"That's a relief."

Cage and Jack carefully observed the calmly responding Alberu.

He was calm, but his body was covered in sweat.

That was why Cage had wondered whether she should wake him up prior to the discussed time.

They did not do so as he looked peaceful other than the fact that he was sweating so much.

"...Your highness. The contents of the deal-"
"Hold on."

He opened his hand toward Cage to stop her from speaking.

The two priests didn't know because they were faced away from it, but there was a small amount of red sunset coming in from the tent entrance.

It was obvious what that meant.

"Please come in, Raon-nim."

He couldn't see Raon but the entrance flap lifted a little more.

"Meeeeeow."
"Meeow!"

Two kittens walked in first and then the tent entrance was tightly closed before the young black Dragon revealed himself.

"Crown prince!"
"Yes, Raon-nim."

Raon, On, and Hong.

The three of the slightly lifted Alberu's tent entrance flap every so often to signal whether it was okay for them to enter.

Even though Ron and Beacrox were taking care of the three of them, they were both busy managing the Molan household and taking care of things here.

Maybe that was the reason...