Chapter 432 - Me? Why? (1)

Choi Han gently responded.

"Yes, Cale-nim, he will think that it is me."

Choi Han was a swordsman who had suddenly appeared in this world and looked similar to Choi Jung Gun, the first Dragon Slayer, Nelan Barrow.
The decently intelligent White Star would not think that it was someone like Cale or the others with solid roots. He would definitely suspect Choi Han, whose past was a mystery.

"But Cale-nim."

However, the person who wrote the note was Cale and not Choi Han.

"What is it?"
"What did you write on the paper?"

Cale looked at Choi Han's back as he asked.

"Ah, you didn't see it?"
"No, I didn't."

The paper that Cale had purposely placed on the fake ancient text created by Marquis Taylor Stan. Choi Han had been busy and unable to see what he had written.

Smirk.

Choi Han could see Raon suddenly removing his invisibility and appearing in front of him with a smile. He then heard Cale's stoic voice behind him.

"I wrote whatever Raon told me to write."

'Raon?'

Choi Han looked confused. He didn't think that it would be normal based on how Raon was smiling. Choi Han cautiously asked Raon the question.

"Raon, what did you tell him to write?"

He could then see the six years old Dragon puff up his chubby belly and shout with confidence. The small Dragon sounded excited.

"White Star, you stupid idiot!"
"Ah."

Choi Han let out a gasp. Raon continued to speak.

"You most disrespectful moron in the world! Hey idiot, you were tricked! You can't read this, right? I, the great and mighty Raon Miru, will soon learn Korean and be able to read and write it! You idiot!"
"...You told him to write that?"
"That's right! Strong Choi Han!"

Choi Han started to chuckle. The White Star would definitely come looking for him with that paper, asking if he could read Korean and demanding that he read it and decipher it for him.
Choi Han felt an odd sense of elation thinking about reading that paper to him at that time. It was at that moment.

"Young master-nim......?"

The northern ocean was quiet now that the White Star's subordinates had all teleported away. People were heading toward Choi Han, Raon, and Cale.

"Why-"

Witira looked toward Cale with a shocked expression before looking at Choi Han as she continued to speak.

"Young master-nim, wasn't your role to stay hiding and crouching? So why are you here on his back? Did you get hurt?"
"Ah, that."

The six years old Dragon cut Choi Han off and answered with excitement!

"Hey Whale! The weak human's legs went numb after crouching for too long! That's why he asked Choi Han to carry him! The weak human is super weak!"
"Ah."

Raon turned invisible the moment he saw the gasping Witira's expression and Cale was left to feel an odd sense of iffiness that was hard to describe. Witira was looking at him as if he was a wet piece of paper that could rip at any moment.

"Choi Han, let me down."

Cale tried to get off Choi Han's back to move away from that iffiness.

"Young master-nim, please don't push yourself too hard."
– That's right! Human, don't overdo it! Just stay there!