Chapter 579 - Are you eating properly? (1)

Seomyeon, Busan.

Those words became etched in people's minds.

They also thought about the information regarding the 'unranked monsters' Cale had mentioned.

One person started to speak while everybody was silent.

"Hey. Will we be able to do anything against such a monster even if we go?"

It was Lee Chul Min.

His expression was peaceful and very good compared to during the 24-hour battle a few days ago.

He had his head up as he continued to speak to Cale.

"Kim Rok Soo, according to what you just said, that monster is strong enough to easily destroy a Metropolitan City and the nearby cities. You also said it has some special abilities. Wouldn't it be better for us to stay here?"

Lee Chul Min continued to speak while looking at Cale as if he could not understand him.

"It's not like we're going there to die. Why would we leave a great place like this and......"

Lee Chul Min turned his head to the left after feeling his left cheek getting hot.

"......!"

He could see Park Jin Tae's vicious gaze.

He could also see Choi Han standing behind Cale and observing him with an emotionless gaze as well.

"No. What I'm saying is-"

Lee Chul Min urgently looked around at the people inside the meeting room as he continued to speak.

"Will we be enough to take it down? You said that the nearby monsters would start rampaging when the unranked monster appears as well."
"They do."

Cale nodded his head without any hesitation. He then added on while looking at the people inside the meeting room.

"The nearby monsters will go wild. They'll act as if they are excited that their new leader has appeared."

Bae Cheol-Ho and Park Jin Tae flinched after hearing the word, 'leader.'

Their gazes clouded over.

"No matter what, it will be a difficult situation."

Bae Cheol-Ho calmly stated as he looked toward Cale.

"Rok Soo. Emotionally, I want to go with you to Seomyeon, Busan. You said that these monsters are the only ones that could take down these great central shelters-"

Bae Cheol-Ho had felt peace for the first time in a long while once he took a step into this new central shelter.

This was the case for the others as well.

This new central shelter was a castle or a fortress that was large enough for people from 3 – 5 of the original central shelters and all the nearby temporary shelters to use together.

It was almost a small city.

The existence of the unranked monsters that were the only monsters that could destroy this place gave Bae Cheol-Ho's heart the chills.

But Bae Cheol-Ho started to frown.

"Even if you and Choi Han... And the others are talented... Realistically speaking, us going to Seomyeon, Busan-"

Cale said something at that moment.

"Lee Soo Hyuk."

The atmosphere in the meeting room instantly changed.