Chapter 572 - Night of Potential (8)

But all Alberu could see was Cale's calm face.

"...So, you're saying..."

Alberu Crossman, the Roan Kingdom's crown prince, quietly mumbled in his shocked tiger face.

"...So, it is body possession?"

He could see both Cale and Choi Han nod their heads in response.

They both seemed quite nonchalant about it, and that made Alberu slightly annoyed even as his mind was a chaotic mess.

Cale didn't notice that as he added on.

"Oh, just so you know your highness, this is something only Raon, Choi Han, and now you know about."

"No, that..."

That's not the important thing right now!

Alberu closed his mouth without being able to finish saying what he wanted to say.

"Ho."

He was just in disbelief.

'Possession? Did he say possession?'

The word, 'possession,' floated around in his mind in circles.

Even Alberu Crossman, who would not be shocked about most things, could not hide his shock at this fact that he could have never even imagined.

But his expression was slowly returning to normal. It was because he recalled word for word what Cale had just said.

'For reference, my name is Kim Rok Soo and I worked at a company in this world until I was thirty-six years old until I suddenly woke up in Cale Henituse's body and have lived as Cale Henituse for the past two years.'

If it was two years ago, then that was the year Cale had used the Silver Shield at the capital.

Alberu slowly started to realize the hidden reason behind why Cale's reputation started to change.

'It must be because he became a different person.'

It was completely unbelievable.

"In that case..."

Alberu opened his mouth after a while.

"In that case, is this appearance your true appearance?"
"That is the case, however... This appearance is also my past appearance from when I was around twenty years old."
"Is that so?"
"Yes, your highness. Ah!"

Cale stopped talking and looked toward Choi Han as if he realized something.

Choi Han smiled after seeing his gaze and started to speak.

"I wish to tell you something as well."

Alberu who also looked toward Choi Han flinched after hearing that statement.

"...There's more?"

Cale started to speak at that moment.

"Choi Han is my friend's paternal cousin once removed. He's an elder in my friend's family."
"...Ho."

The Dark Tiger's pupils started to shake once again, but Cale and Choi Han continued to speak without caring.

"As Cale-nim mentioned, I am Cale-nim's friend's paternal cousin once removed. Basically, Cale-nim's friend is my nephew. And just so you know your highness, I traveled through dimensions when I was about 17 years old and am actually much older than I look."
"He's right, your highness. Choi Han is quite old. In fact, he is probably older than your grandfather, the deceased former Emperor. Am I right?"
"Yes, Cale-nim. Of course, I am older than him."
"Your highness, he says he is."