Chapter 420 - Going Until the End (1)

Cale could feel his heart beating wildly. The wind and fire were slowly becoming stronger inside his body.

– We.

However, Cale had a frown on his face.

– The reason it was difficult for us to fight against the ancient White Star was because of that darkness and light.

The Super Rock commented before the glutton added on.

– In the end, we are all creatures that are vulnerable to the light and darkness of the sky. There is no way we cannot be affected by them.

People without the darkness attribute supposedly became weaker underneath that black wall.

Ooooooooong-

Cale could see a black presence surrounding the Bear King and the Lion King who were outside the red whirlwind.

The black presence maintained its black color when it touched the grass and the trees, however, it was hard to see it when it touched shadows or the night sky.

– Human! That must be why we couldn't see it!

Dorph's black presence was not visible when it touched the darkness. Cale agreed with Raon's comment before continuing to channel the ancient powers inside his body.

"Young master-nim."
"Please step back."

Saint Jack stopped approaching and moved back after hearing Cale's stern response.

Swiiiiiiiiish.

The wind and fire whirlwind started to grow larger with Cale at the center. Jack stopped moving after seeing Beacrox with Clopeh on his back next to him.

"Hoooo. Are you thinking about fighting us?"

Dorph grabbed the black presence surrounding him and struck down. Boom! A long black spear stabbed into the ground.

"You should be weaker under my darkness. You think you can do it?"

His voice seemed to be sneering at Cale. A voice came out of the center of the red whirlwind at that moment.

"Miss Rosalyn! Eruhaben-nim!"

Cale urged Rosalyn and Eruhaben on. The teleportation magic circle. He needed them to quickly cast their spells and send people to the capital.

'...This is too slow.'

Something was weird.

It was one thing for Rosalyn to be slow because she had used a lot of her powers during the last battle, however, Eruhaben was also much slower at casting the spell than normal.
This ancient Dragon was supposed to be the fastest when it came to casting spells!
However, these two were doing their best to quickly cast the spell.

"It's slow!"

Rosalyn bit down on her lips. She frowned as she looked down at her hands. Her red mana, the mana she needed to gather to cast the teleportation spell, was moving slowly. That was making it take longer to cast a spell. It was as if she was trying to cast a spell in a world that was 1/4th slower than normal. She heard Dorph's voice at that moment.

"I thought I already told you. You become weaker if you don't have the darkness attribute. You can't look down on my powers like that."
"Ah."

Rosalyn let out a gasp.

Mana is a living being. It could be considered as something that was on the opposite end of the darkness attribute.

She seemed to understand why the mana around her and in her body was moving slowly. They were underneath the black wall. The mana seemed to be trying its best to respond to Rosalyn's calling, but it was having trouble because there were many obstacles, as if it was stuck in a swamp.