Chapter 467 - Did you have to take everything? (3)

Alberu Crossman stared at Cale, who was avoiding his gaze, with a piercing gaze.

– Hey crown prince, is the Western continent going to war again if this continues?

He listened to Raon ask the question in a cute voice as he organized the mess in his mind. However, the words that actually came out of his mouth were simple.

"I'm going to go crazy."
"Mm."

Cale pretended not to hear the crown prince. However, his mind was a complicated mess right now as well.

Crown prince Alberu had given Cale the golden plaque to ask for the Caro Kingdom's understanding, thinking that Cale was going to pull a fast one over the White Star in the Land of Death.

That was what Cale had expected at first as well.

'Who knew it would be like this?'

However, things didn't go as Cale expected.

Cale and Valentino had felt a giant earthquake and seen a large pillar of fire in the Dubori territory as soon as their conversation ended well.
That was the beginning of Cale having to fight against the White Star in the Dubori territory, unlike his original plan, while Valentino had to lead the Knights Brigade to the Dubori territory as well.

Furthermore, crown prince Valentino had pulled in troops from the nearby territories as well, surrounding the Dubori territory with a large number of troops.
Valentino had then faced the White Star's group who were attacking the territory and the residents of the territory once he entered into Dubori.

'...I guess crown prince Valentino and the Caro Kingdom saw that as the White Star declaring war on them.'

It was indeed a declaration of war.

The White Star's original plan was to use Illusionist Elisneh to control the territory lord and blame Cale for everything.
However, that had failed, leading the White Star to earn the wrath of the Dubori Lord's relative who was a strong power player in the Caro Kingdom. He had also earned Valentino's wrath.

"Dongsaeng, why are you not saying anything?"

Cale faintly smiled toward Alberu who was standing with his arms crossed while looking at him. As Alberu became even more flabbergasted and was about to scoff...

"Your highness."

Choi Han interjected into the conversation.
Alberu greeted Choi Han.

"Oh, instructor-nim, how many days has it been since we saw each other?"
"Your highness, please speak normally."
"But I am speaking normally, instructor-nim."

Cale and Choi Han made eye contact.
The two of them realized that Alberu was upset because of this complicated mess. Choi Han coughed before starting to speak to Alberu again.

"It looks like crown prince Valentino revealed most of the White Star's evil deeds through this document he sent around the Western continent?"
"Correct. He seemed to have been in a rush or extremely angry. Well, maybe he was filled with a desire for justice as he wrote about pretty much everything the White Star has done."

Only vague rumors about this existence known as the White Star had spread to others who were not closely involved with the situation.

The information about this evil White Star had been publicly revealed after Valentino's document went around.

Choi Han started to speak.

"That must mean that the other kingdoms are chaotic right now too."
"That's right. They must be scared."