Chapter 502 - It works? (3)

Cale started to speak.

"Jung So Hoon."
"Why are you suddenly calling my name? Are you still not fully awake, sir?"

The person grumbling back was sitting in a corner of the room eating cup ramen.
Cale just stared at him. That made Jung So Hoon frown as he put down the chopsticks in his hand.

"...Should I boil another one?"
"I want regular ramen instead. Make sure to add an egg."
"Ow."

Jung So Hoon who got up while grumbling slowly headed to the small kitchen.

"Team leader-nim! Is this the time to be eating ramen? Are you eating one too because that punk is eating one?"

A woman who seemed to be in her early thirties gathered the documents on the table before frowning toward Cale.

"Kim Min Ah."

She was the one who had shaken Cale awake earlier. She had headed toward the documents once Cale had opened his eyes.

"Yes, yes sir. My name is Kim Min Ah and that punk's name is Jung So Hoon."
"Ah, come on, assistant leader-nim. Please stop saying punk this, punk that. It's not nice to hear."
"Not nice to hear?"

Kim Min Ah snorted as Jung So Hoon, the man who seemed to be in his mid-twenties grumbled.

"Should I make one for you too, Assistant Leader-nim?"
"No egg for me."
"Ah. Looks like I'll need to use two pots."

Jung So Hoon looked through the cabinet and pulled out a pot as he grumbled.
Cale blankly sat there watching this.

Assistant Leader Kim Min Ah.
Agent Jung So Hoon.

These two people were Cale, no, Kim Rok Soo's team members. One was in charge of the support team while the other was in charge of the attack team.
Cale quietly sat there before starting to speak.
Kim Rok Soo's voice had been coming out of his mouth since a few moments ago.

"I didn't come to work today?"
"Yes, sir. How about we go to work now?"

Assistant Leader Kim Min Ah was glaring at Cale.
Cale lowered his head to see that he was wearing a track suit.
He could see Kim Rok Soo's messy bed hair when he looked at the single mirror in the room.

"Team leader-nim, I didn't even go to the morning Time Attack to come to wake you up. Do you understand? You know how much they pay for those!"

Assistant Leader Kim Min Ah was in charge of one of Cale's team's attack squads.
She was one of the members of the vanguard.

"I have a lot of documents to organize as well."

Agent Jung So Hoon grumbled while putting the noodles and seasoning into the boiling water.
He was a supporter with healing abilities who had come out of a guild that shut down about two years ago.

The pot with ramen was soon placed in front of Cale.

Tap.

Two pots of ramen were placed on the table that was mainly used for eating.

"Here's some kimchi."

Kimchi was placed between the two pots.
Agent Jung So Hoon had already gone through the fridge to find the location of the side dishes.

"...Ha."

Cale gasped as if he was shocked.
The corners of Jung So Hoon's lips twitched in response.

"It's unbelievable, right? I am very good at making ramen."
"Team leader-nim, we'll eat quickly and head out. Okay?"

Cale listened to the two of them as he picked up his chopsticks.