Chapter 481 - Follow Me (4)

A spot near the Western continent's northern shores.
The Forbidden Region known as the Lake of Despair was located here.

"Human! It's a bit cold!"

It definitely felt as if summer had ended and fall had arrived as Raon fluttered his wings and sniffled. Cale took a blanket out of his spatial pocket bag with a stoic expression and wrapped it around Raon's neck like a scarf.

Choi Han silently watched this and Cale flinched at his gaze before starting to speak.

"...Do you want one too?"
"No."

Choi Han shook his head.
Raon quietly snickered while watching them. Raon could use temperature management magic, but he liked Cale wrapping him like this more.

"Weak human! I need to use temperature management magic on you!"

Of course, Raon had put temperature management magic on the weak Cale. Choi Han then nodded his head and looked around them.

'What the...?'

This made Cale feel upset, but he let it go once the spell warmed him up.
He then looked toward the lake with a large whirlwind on it.
The snowstorm raging on top of the frozen lake seemed quite scary.
It was at that moment.

"Hmm?"

'...It's hot?'

Cale's back felt hot for some reason.
He had felt his back being cold, but never hot.

"Human!"

Cale saw Raon's front paws push him to the side at that moment. He then felt his body almost flying sideways from the strength in those paws.

Plop.

He fell on the snow.

"...Son of a-"

The moment Cale was about to frown...

"Fire!"

Cale looked at where he had been standing after hearing Raon's shout.
There was a random fireball floating there. However, the faint fireball was burning wildly.

'No wonder my back felt hot.'

Cale checked whether his back was burnt before putting his hands into his outfit's inner pocket.

Choi Han who was watching started to frown and took out his sword.
This was a random fireball that suddenly appeared in this place that could be called the coldest place on the Western continent.
It was naturally suspicious, and he had to be even warier of it as that fireball had suddenly appeared behind Cale's back.
That fireball continued to move toward Cale.

"Shit!"

Ooooooong-

Black aura started to rise up from Choi Han's sword.

'Choi Han! I'll tell you something! I'll tell you since everybody eventually needs to know!'

Raon had approached Choi Han before they came here while saying he would tell him something first.

'Mom and the human told me to do whatever I want! I'll tell you about it because I know a secret of yours too!'

He had then heard the story of the Dragon half-blood, Sheritt, and Raon.
It had made him full of anger toward the White Star. He had never hated anyone and wanted to destroy someone like this before.
Everything the White Star did, starting from Harris Village, filled Choi Han with anger.

'Anyway, that's how it is!'

Raon tried to speak as happily as possible before flying away while saying he needed to tell Beacrox, On, Hong, and Lock as well before they teleported.
Once Raon was done telling everyone, Choi Han, Raon, and Cale had come here.