Chapter 448 - He's Human (2)

Cale's eyes headed toward Choi Han's bloody hand that was grabbing the Illusionist's arm. He heard Choi Han's voice at that moment.

"I will take care of it."

Cale looked at Choi Han once before turning around. He then quickly started to walk toward the terrace.

"...Did you just say you will take care of me?"

He heard the Illusionist's voice before hearing a louder noise.

Baaaaang!

It was the sound of the red dome being destroyed, and then...

Boom!

Cale looked toward the wall with the terrace window. There were large cracks on the wall.

"Ugh!"

The Illusionist had been slammed into the wall.

"...Vicious punk."

He was certain Choi Han had thrown her. However, Cale did not turn around to check on Choi Han.

Tap.

His foot stepped on the terrace railing.

Wiiiiiiiiing, Wiiiiiiing.

The alarm continued to echo throughout the castle and Cale heard something cutting through the wind behind him.

"You think I'll let you go so easily?!"

He heard Bear King Sayeru's shout. That made Cale realize that the things cutting through the wind behind him were Sayeru's light arrows.

'What do you want me to do about it?'

Cale did not stop. There was no need to stop.

Baaaaang!

The light arrows exploded after crashing into a violently shining black aura. Sayeru turned toward the owner of the black aura who had destroyed the light arrows.

Drip, drip.

Blood dripped from the person's hand to the ground. Choi Han, the person with the bleeding hands, observed Sayeru with a stoic gaze.

"We should finish our battle from last time."

Choi Han had fought against Sayeru at the Mogoru's Northern Alchemists' Tower. Sayeru's hands became covered in light as he recalled that moment.
It was so that he could fight at any moment.

However, his opponent had no thoughts about fighting him.

"But there's something I need to take care of first."

Choi Han quickly started to move after saying that.

"Shit!"

Sayeru quickly started to move, but Choi Han was faster than him. His black aura headed toward the Illusionist who was surrounded by red smoke and was signing with her hands.

"Ugh!"

The Illusionist stopped signing and rolled on the ground.

Baaaaang!

The black aura stabbed into where she had been standing and destroyed the area.
The Illusionist's eyes opened wide after looking at that spot for a moment.

'Where is he? Where is Choi Han-'

She could not see the Choi Han.

"Ugh!"

She then felt someone grabbing her neck from behind. The fishy scent of blood filled her nose as well. She heard a stoic voice coming from behind her.

"I found it."