Chapter 413 - Holding Back the Tears (4)

Nobody could say anything for a moment.

"...Oo... oo......"

The silence was broken once they heard the painful groan.

'What the hell?!'

Sword master Hannah looked toward Lion King Dorph with a shocked expression. She could see Dorph holding one of his subordinates by the head.

"I apologize."

And now, Dorph was apologizing to Hannah.

"Our battle was ruined because of my subordinate. I know this makes me look bad."
"...Oo... ugh......"

Dorph didn't even care about his subordinate's groans as he gently smiled toward Hannah.

"I hope this can be seen as a token of my apology."

Dorph swung his fist as he said that.

"Ugh! Ugh!"

Two groans came out.
He had punched the subordinate's arm and leg. He blankly stared at the broken arm and leg before smiling at Hannah.

"Let's resume our fight."

His arm then started to move.
Hannah's eyes opened wide.

'...This crazy...!"

Dorph threw his subordinate toward the ground that was full of dead mana.

"Ahhhhh!"

The person who had been pushing soldiers into the pit started to scream as he himself was being thrown into it.

"Why does he have to be so loud?"

Hannah's gaze quickly moved back to Dorph.

"...This bastard!"

Clang!

Hannah raised her sword again. She then kicked off the ground and charged toward Dorph.
The gently smiling Dorph now had a shaking soldier by the neck in each hand.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. It looks like I need to quickly take care of all of these idiots so we can fight fairly in peace. So, give me a moment."

The soldiers were then flung toward the ground.

"N, noo!"
"Holy Maiden-nim!"

Hannah did her best to look away from the falling soldiers and shot her aura toward Dorph.

Baaaaang!

Dorph shook his perfectly fine hand after the explosion.

"Do you really want to fight against me that badly? Mm, I understand why you may feel that way. You have a wonderful heart of a swordsman."
"You crazy bastard! Stop with your nonsense!"

Hannah raised her voice on purpose as she provoked Dorph.
She then tried to lure Dorph away from the soldiers as much as possible.

'...He hasn't even gone berserk.'

Hannah bit down on her lips.
Dorph had not entered his berserk transformation. He was able to easily block Hannah's attack even without it.

'I'm a sword master, so how......!'

How was Dorph able to block an aura attack so easily?!
Hannah was started to get frustrated and annoyed.

"...Ugh, Holy Maiden-nim......"
"Jack-nim, oh, Sun God......"

She could see the tied up soldiers crying.
Hannah started to get even more annoyed.

They were all enemies. She was also no longer the Holy Maiden and just living her life as a sword master.
However, she could not ignore the desperate pleas of the enemy soldiers who were looking at her and seeking the Sun God and the Holy Maiden.