Chapter 449 - He's Human (3)

Water that was supposed to flow from top to bottom was flowing in reverse.

The White Star rationally knew that the water was unable to put out his fire, however, his natural instincts were making him move.

That water is dangerous.

His body was moving forward on its own.

Baaaaang!

"...You weak ass bastard."

A blue spear crashed into his fire sword and blocked his way. The White Star then saw the bastard smiling and running away.

"Did you only realize that now?"

Cale said that as he quickly descended. He heard the Super Rock's voice in his mind.

– Shouldn't you use the power of the crown?

The Dragon Slayer crown had helped Cale fight against the White Star last time.
However, Cale shook his head at the Super Rock's question as he descended.
The blue water continued to shoot up into the air opposite his downward moving movement. Those water pillars soon became large enough for people to see.

Blue and transparent water.
The pillars of water that should normally not be visible in this dark night were sparkling and revealing their presence. This was ironically because of the light from the pillars of fire that were here first.

"Huff...huff, huff."

The woman who had been running nonstop with her child in her arms finally managed to see the spot people were gathering.

'His highness! The knights are also there!'

The crown prince and the knights were in the plaza as the Dark Elf had mentioned. Wouldn't her chances of survival go up if she was next to them?
The woman then saw people pointing to something in shock.

Baaaaang-

She then heard a loud noise coming from a distance. The woman who had been busy running while thinking only about survival could now hear everything again.

"Mommy! Behind you!"

The woman slowly turned around after hearing the child in her arms pointing behind her and shouting. And then she saw it.

"...Water."

Pillars of water as tall as the pillars of fire were shooting up into the sky.
The people who had been running away from the rivers of fire ferociously approaching from the north, south, east, and west had all stopped to stare at those pillars of water as well.

Unlike this odd liquid fire that they could not tell if it was magma or not, the pillars of water resembled water that they could see anywhere.

However, these pillars of water were mesmerizing for the Dubori territory's residents.

"Mommy! I've never seen so much water before! Wow!"

Just like the child's innocent admiration, water was not something abundant in the Dubori territory which had a desert next to it, even if they had more than enough to survive on.
People who had only seen water in small thread-like rivers, wells dug deep underground, and rain watched water in the shape of large pillars blocking those rivers of fire.

Siiiiiiiiiiiizzle- Siiiiiiiiiiiizzle-

They could hear things starting to burn.
White smoke started to rise to the sky.

"I, it stopped!"

The red liquid that had been gobbling up everything in its way was slowly starting to disappear without advancing anymore.
More vapor started to rise as the water and fire continued to touch each other.