Chapter 584 - You've grown a lot (2)

"But it's hard for me to believe it."

Lee Soo Hyuk and Cale both looked toward the speaker.

'The Busan Precinct Leader.'

Cale made eye contact with the middle-aged woman who would become the Busan Precinct Leader in the future.

She was one of the people who had stopped Cale's group at the northern gate.

Heo Sook Ja.

She tapped on the table with her skinny finger as she continued to speak.

"I've seen a lot of ability users with special abilities until now, but something like foresight is extremely difficult to believe. You would agree with me, wouldn't you, Mr. Kim Rok Soo?"
"Yes, ma'am. I do."

Heo Sook Ja pushed her glasses up after seeing Cale responding calmly.

"There are three things to consider based on what you just told us, Mr. Kim Rok Soo."

She explained the three things one by one.

"First. November 6th. That is the day the unranked monster appears in Seomyeon."

The people in the meeting room could all hear her voice.

"Second. Unlike the other monsters, the unranked monsters are capable of destroying the new central shelters."

Heo Sook Ja slowly looked around at Cale's group before continuing to speak.

Not all of Cale's group was in the meeting room. Only a few of them were there while the three monsters and the others were resting in a different area.

"Third. That is why we need to prepare to defeat or kill the unranked monster."

Heo Sook Ja mentioned all three things before looking back toward Cale.

Cale started to speak.

"To be more specific, it will not appear in Seomyeon, Busan. Instead, it will appear in Gwangalli before heading to Busan."

Heo Sook Ja's eyes scrunched together after hearing about Gwangalli.

"If it is Gwangalli, is it coming out from the ocean?"
"That is correct. It comes out of the ocean and heads for Seomyeon."
"...There are many routes it could take to get here then."

Heo Sook Ja started to frown.

Heo Sook Ja and Lee Soo Hyuk.

Based on Cale's memories, these two were two of the three core people at this central shelter in Seomyeon, Busan.

"We will need to chat on our own for a bit."

Heo Sook Ja said that before turning toward Lee Soo Hyuk who was sitting down while holding his scabbard as if it was a cane.

"Hey, Soo Hyuk. I want to believe him because he is your close dongsaeng, but we hefta question these things, don't ya think?"

Someone else responded in Lee Soo Hyuk's place.

"Noonim, of course we have to question it."

It was the man who had been at the northern gate with Heo Sook Ja earlier.

It was the man who would go on to become the guild leader for the strongest guild in Daejeon. His name was Ma Seung Jin.

Lee Soo Hyuk turned to look at Ma Seung Jin. Ma Seung Jin flinched at his gaze before he started to smile.

It was a smile to ask for his understanding.

Lee Soo Hyuk then tried to look away from Ma Seung Jin and look elsewhere.