Chapter 458 - Returned (4)

Lion King Dorph had a shocked expression as he scoffed at the Dragon half-blood who was letting out a faint light.

"Hoho, I wasn't even paying any attention because a weak bastard was joining in, but......"

He looked toward the Dragon half-blood in disbelief before it turned into a pitying gaze.

"You've become weaker than a regular human. How did you end up this way, sir?"

Dorph's tone changed to a respectful tone.

Ooooooooong.

Dark aura was still gathering around him, but Dorph didn't care as he started to take step after step toward the Dragon half-blood.

"Really, how did you end up this weak, sir? Hmm? For our liege's son to be like this. This makes me very sad."

The liege's son.
People behind Dorph started to whisper while Beacrox, On, and Hong flinched as they looked toward the Dragon half-blood.

– Human! Isn't the Dragon half-blood not the White Star's son? The Lion King is speaking nonsense!

Cale heard the Dragon half-blood's voice as Raon commented in his mind.

"...I'm his son?"

The Dragon half-blood's annoyed face instantly started to frown. There was a much deeper emotion than anger on his face.

"Of course. Are you not his son?"

The Dragon half-blood looked toward the relaxed Dorph with contempt.
Not only was he not really the White Star's son, it was also funny seeing the person who treated him the least like a human being saying such things.
It was not to the level of not treating him like a human being. Dorph had always looked at him with scorn and pretended that he did not exist.

Lion King Dorph and Bear King Sayeru.
These two people were people the White Star approved of, and they always looked down on the failure that was the Dragon half-blood.

So it was unbelievable that Dorph was calling him the White Star's son and being respectful with him.

"...Are you crazy?"

The Dragon half-blood looked toward Dorph and asked as the smile disappeared from Dorph's face and he responded in a cold voice.

"I'm sure it is our liege's son who has gone crazy. He dares to betray his father who created him and charged into this place with that feeble body of his. Am I not right, sir?"

Crunch, crunch.

Dorph started to frown as he continued to walk across the dry ground in the falling snow.

"You choose to become enemies with the person who blessed you with your strength? You're the crazy one, you bastard."

The Dragon half-blood started to frown even more.

'Blessed?'

It was true that he became strong thanks to the White Star. It was also true that he created him. The White Star was the one who had turned him into this monster, into this chimera. However, that was not a blessing. He had to turn into a monster after enduring pain and loneliness.
He ended up as an evil being who was closer to a demon than a Dragon.

Of course, he didn't plan on blaming the White Star for everything. He was the bad person for killing so many people and deserved punishment as well.

"Hehe-"

He started to laugh. He then raised his hand.
His skinny hand was shaking.

Ooooooooong-

Light gathered in his hand.