Chapter 427 - Trap (1)

"...What do I?"

Clopeh's voice was slightly shaking.

"What do I need to do?"

The Wyvern Knights Brigade.

That name was one that shook his heart every time he heard it.
The Wyvern Knights Brigade of the Northern legends was the greatest force ever. If he could control that legend once again, the North, well, at least the Paerun Kingdom, would develop with him at the center.

Smirk.

Clopeh could see the corners of Cale's lips rising. Cale lowered his head a bit more and stealthily whispered in Clopeh's ears.

"It'll be temporary, but I'll make it so that your arms and legs work properly as well. Of course, the restrictions will remain the same."

Boom. Boom.

Clopeh's heart was beating wildly.

'Really.'

He started to think.
He was thinking that this person in front of him knew how to make him do whatever he wanted to do.

He didn't even pay attention to the fact that the restrictions would stay the same.
The restriction Cale was talking about was exploding to death if he betrayed Cale. As long as he doesn't betray him...

He would have the chance to recreate the legend once again.

"You must have been bored sitting back and only watching this whole time, right?"

He had been bored.
How could he not be bored?

He was someone who had not missed a single day of training to become a legend ever since he confirmed his natural talent with the sword.
Even if he chose this current path for survival, it did not mean that he had adjusted to his life that had changed drastically in a single moment.

Clopeh could see Cale pointing at two people.
They were the necromancer and the youngest sword master. Cale pointed to the two of them as he continued to speak.

"It is those two people, Sir Clopeh."

The revival of the Guardian Knight was right in front of his nose.

"The two of us only make deals with each other."

That was why the Guardian Knight happily smiled back at the person who was smiling like the devil.

"I will accept it no matter what the deal is."

A noble smile instead of a greedy smile was visible in front of Cale.
Cale thoroughly observed Clopeh who instantly started to act like the Guardian Knight again before he started to speak.
His voice was gentle.

"Spread rumors that there is someone named the White Star who has invaded and is trying to invade the Empire, the North, and the entire Western continent."

The Bear King had said the following.

'There are people who are chosen and there are people who are not.
The people who are not chosen would face disasters and barren lands.'

It was some not even funny nonsense.

'Who says I'll let them do that?'

"Spread the rumors that the White Star is a disaster."

He could create the opposite situation than what had happened during ancient times.
Cale moved his gaze away from Clopeh and toward Cage and Taylor. He looked at Witira as well.
They realized that he was saying that to all of them and not just Clopeh.

"Also, say that there are people who are standing up and fighting against the White Star."

Cale thought about Mercenary King Bud Illis.
Cale had contacted the bastard who had temporarily returned to the Eastern continent for a favor.