Chapter 506 - It works! (3)

Peek.

Witira's gaze headed toward the sky.
Clopeh who had come down close to the ground smiled at her, but Witira had clearly heard it.

'I'm just helping out in the path of a legend. I don't care about anything else.'
'What reason do you need to help out in the process of a legend and a hero being created?'

Her expression turned stoic.

'...Dealing with this human will only lead to trouble.'

Clopeh Sekka was the type of human she only needed to work with when it was necessary.

The Lake of Despair. He came to provoke the Lion King without even knowing what was located here. It made sense that this was the human who had caused the earlier war.

Clopeh was observing Witira as well.

'...She is strong even when she is out of the water.'

The Paerun Kingdom ruled over the Western continent's northern region. But they dared not call themselves the strongest in the north. At least, not in front of the Whales.

In the ocean north of the Paerun Kingdom's territory... The Whale tribe that lived there would cause the other northern kingdoms to fall into chaos if they ever decided to show their explosive strength on land.

'And this woman has no hesitation.'

She showed up and immediately destroyed trees and crushed Dorph's subordinates.
Witira was a difficult opponent.

'But the Whale tribe listens to Cale-nim as well.'

It made him feel Cale's greatness once again.
Unlike the calm smile on Clopeh's face, his gaze was slowly glossing over.

He had grabbed onto the right rope.
The White Star or whatever his name was, that bastard was now a terrible villain on the Western continent. On the other hand, Cale was a handsome hero who was willing to sacrifice himself for others.
Clopeh liked the fact that he had latched onto this hero.
That was why Clopeh whispered into the video communication device he had turned toward the Whale tribe.

"Cale-nim, I will do a good job."
– ...Haaaa. You really, your words... Anyway, I got it.

Click.

The call ended.
Clopeh flinched his shoulders at that moment.

Baaaaaaaaaang!

The whip roared like a wave and angrily gobbled up things around it.

Boom!

One of the Lions shot up into the air before slamming down on the ground. Almost his entire body ended up stuck inside the ground.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

His pained cry echoed through the forest.

'Haaaaa. So crazy."

Lion King Dorph did not pay any attention to the two subordinates who were stuck in the ground.
Lions were pretty strong even without going berserk. The fact that they were defeated by the whip did not catch his attention.
Dorph's body was weak compared to the other Lions.

Ooooooong-

However, a black barrier floated around him to protect him. He looked forward with a look of disbelief.

"It's amazing enough that things that should be inside the water have come out of the water. But there are only three of you? Ha! You really are looking down on me too much."

Witira.
Standing behind her were Archie and Paseton.
Archie started to smile. He leaned on one foot and lifted his chin.

"We're looking down on your because you ain't shit. What is it? Did you think we would cower at your numbers advantage? Aigoo. Witira-nim, lo, look behind him. Wow."