Chapter 470 - You made a mistake (2)

Raon approached Cale who was starting to walk to meet the White Star.

"Human! There's something I'm worried about!"
"What is it?"

Cale brusquely responded as the Dragon half-blood peeked toward the concerned Raon's puffy cheeks.

"In my intelligent opinion, we need to fight to f*ck the White Star up!"

Cale flinched before starting to speak.

"...How about we leave words like, 'f*ck him up,' out of it?"
"Alright! To chop his neck off-!"
"Not that."
"To kill!"
"Mm."
"Then to finish him!"
"I guess that's better."

Cale started to think that he needed to consult someone else about the children averaging nine-years-olds' vocabulary.

'Ron? Eruhaben-nim? No.'

He needed to avoid those two.
Otherwise, the children may end up shoving lemons everywhere or calling someone they just met an arrogant little punk. Cale decided he needed to meet with Countess Violan when he returned home next time.
Raon continued to speak as he had that thought.

"Fine! Anyway, human. In order to finish the White Star off, we need to fight in the underground area!"
"Right?"

Raon looked toward the calmly responding Cale as if he was weird. The young Dragon was being serious.

"Human, listen carefully."
"Okay."

Cale, who had been bored because the walk to meet the White Star had been quiet, happily nodded his head.
Both Raon and the Dragon half-blood looked toward Cale who was so calm in such a pressing situation as if he was weird.

"Human! The foundation of this underground area is very weak! The ceiling is even weaker! So the underground area will definitely break while we are fighting against the White Star!"

Even without Choi Han and Bud who used swords, Cale, Raon, and Mary's attacks all covered large areas.
That was the same for the White Star's side, so their fight was bound to impact the underground area.

"And if we can't kill the White Star, the bombs that the gentle Tasha planted will explode and break the underground area!"
"Isn't that our plan?"
"That's right!"

The original plan was to destroy the underground area if they didn't manage to kill the White Star.

"That is why it is weird!"

Raon could not understand this plan at all.

"Human, I somewhat understand using bombs to destroy the underground area! But what happens if the underground area breaks while we are fighting?"

The moment the underground area breaks while they are fighting...
The moment the sturdy-looking yet weak foundation and the ceiling breaks...

"The dead mana smoke on the desert will instantly fill the underground area! Then we might all end up breathing some dead mana smoke!"

Raon could teleport the group away as the bombs exploded if they used Tasha's bombs. Then there was almost no chance of the dead mana smoke impacting the group.
However, things would be complicated if the area broke in the middle of a fierce battle. The chances of breathing in dead mana became much higher in such a situation.

Even the quiet Dragon half-blood chimed in.

"I heard that you guys saw the White Star use his fire attribute ancient power properly this time. I also heard that the White Star is not in a normal state right now after losing one arm."

The White Star had used a lot of ancient powers already and his body was not in a stable condition either.

"That is why you guys haven't seen that bastard fight seriously yet."
"That's right, human! We haven't even experienced the White Star's wood attribute ancient power either!"