Chapter 599 - Look at the back of the person standing in the front (4)

The other monster was headed to Daeyeon station.

It was coming to meet up with its other half.

After having that thought, Lee Soo Hyuk grabbed Cale's wrist and pulled the walkie-talkie in Cale's hand close to him.

"Attack!"

His voice sounded urgent.

"Prevent the yellow head from coming here as best as you can!"

Lee Soo Hyuk knew because he had faced off against the blue head.

'We... Won't be able to do it if the yellow head gets here!'

After going up against the blue head, he could tell how unbelievably strong this monster would be if the blue head and yellow head came together.

Lee Soo Hyuk could hear Choi Han's urgent voice.

– We are trying to prevent it as best as possible, but we are unable to attack from the front nor the sides as it is digging a hole to travel underground!

And most importantly...

– It is moving too quickly that it is difficult to launch attacks from the rear as well!

Lee Soo Hyuk started to frown. He couldn't understand something.

"What are you talking about? There should be some ability users with speed-related abilities there. I thought we split the people with speed-related abilities equally between each squad."

– Baaaaang! Baaaaang!

They could hear things breaking through the walkie-talkie.

– That-

Lee Soo Hyuk felt frustrated after hearing Choi Han hesitate.

It was at that moment.

A cold and calm voice reached Lee Soo Hyuk's ears.

"I'm sure the foundation is crumbling."

'What?'

Lee Soo Hyuk turned toward Cale.

But Cale brushed Lee Soo Hyuk's hand away and brought the walkie-talkie closer to him again.

"Choi Han, properly report about the situation."

– ...My apologies.

Choi Han then continued to speak in a much calmer voice.

– The foundation has started to crumble because the yellow head is digging a hole to move, which is why we had to evacuate the people positioned at the stations.

"The foundation will probably crumble in an instant. You must have used the speed-type ability users to move all of our allies to safe areas."

– Yes, sir.

'Ah.'

Lee Soo Hyuk subconsciously gasped.

He had not even considered that the foundation might be crumbling.

But he quickly realized that the chances of that happening were very high.

'Even if we started some work to repair it, this is a destroyed city. It would be weird if the foundation didn't crumble.'

The foundation could not be held up with only a few days worth of repairs.

Lee Soo Hyuk looked toward Cale with an odd expression.

Cale continued to speak in a calm voice at that moment.

"Was that your decision?"

– It was a joint decision by Mr. Man Soo, Grandma Kim, Miss Lee Jin Joo, and I.