Chapter 452 - Right Arm (2)

The White Star pointed his sword toward the sky. The fire of disaster looked ready to touch the black net falling toward him.

Baaaaang!

However, that red fire was blocked by the shining black aura again.

"Ugh!"

The White Star could see Choi Han who groaned as he was flung away. He could see a golden whip flying past Choi Han as well.

"Did you think I would fall for this again?"

The White Star created a water wall.

Chhhh-

The water wall blocked the black net. His body moved forward at the same time. The White Star easily dodged the golden whip that was approaching him like the snake. His body quickly approached Eruhaben.
Choi Han tried to respond to that quick movement but a transparent wall got in his way.

"Ugh! This wind......!"

The White Star's wind wall was blocking Choi Han's path to the White Star. The White Star used that opening to dodge Eruhaben's whip and move even closer.

"Don't touch my gramps!"

He ignored the young Dragon's urgent shout.

'You're all just damn prey.'

He was not afraid of any Dragons when there was no Dragon Lord.

'Look at the current situation. The world is so chaotic and so many Dragons have died but they all just mind their own businesses and live their lives. That's the kind of creatures these Dragons are.'

"Yet they are pretending to be family."

He found the young Dragon and the ancient Dragon in front of him to be stupid. He continued to dodge the whip and finally reached a point where he could touch Eruhaben if he reached his hand out.
His hand holding the sword made an arc. Fire burned following the arc and headed toward the Dragon.

"I was waiting for you."

The corners of the ancient Dragon's lips went up at that moment.
Eruhaben released the golden whip with no hesitation.

This gold light was not his attribute.
Powder or dust. These tiny particles that could not easily be seen was his attribute.
It was a power that could not be seen when covered by something luxurious.

The ancient Dragon could see the White Star who had walked into the tiny powder particles he had spread out in the area.
He ordered his mana.

"Explode."

Explode little particles.

'Each and one of you may be weak, but your combined strength as you surround him is not weak at all.'

The first particle exploded. No sound was made. However, an uncountable number of particles then started to explode as well.
The White Star started to frown.

"F*ck!"

Baaaaang, Baaaaang, bang, Baaaaang!

He could not see in front of him. Small explosions happened every time he tried to move his hand.
He could not move as his two legs, two arms, and his body were all surrounded by the exploding dust particles.

'This Dragon bastard- he dares to...'

The water wall blocking the net disappeared. Eruhaben started to speak.

"Move back!"

Water burst out of the exploding particles as soon as he moved.

Chhhhhhhhhhhh-