Chapter 476 - No, I told you it was a mistake! (3)

The Castle of Light, one of the Eastern continent's Three Restricted Areas.
The White Castle on the white desert.

The castle that Lord Sheritt had left for her children was now covered in Raon's black mana and stationed in the Forest of Darkness.

Before Cale could greet Lord Sheritt who was welcoming them...

Pow!

"Ugh!"

He saw the black Dragon that slammed into his shoulder and flew out like an arrow.

– Human! Sorry!

The black Dragon that gave a short apology and flew away...

"Raon."

Instantly stopped as Sheritt gently smiled and called his name. One meter. Raon who stopped exactly one meter from her stared at the hall's ceiling as he could not look at her.

"...I'm back!"

He shouted while still looking at the ceiling and slowly flew back and landed on Cale's back.

"Meeeeeow!"
"We're back!"

Instead, On and Hong walked over to Sheritt's side. On peeked back and smiled toward Raon who was looking at them from Cale's back and motioned for him to come here with her paw.

"Ahem, hem! I'm going because she called me over!"

Raon slowly started to move after seeing On's gesture and squeezed himself in between On and Hong.
Lord Sheritt was watching them with an indescribably warm expression.

Cale turned away from that touching sight and looked toward the Dragon half-blood.

"Ha."

He could not help but sigh.
The Dragon half-blood who had been peeking at Raon was now staring at Lord Sheritt. He seemed to be out of it.
The Dragon half-blood and Cale made eye contact at that moment.

The Dragon half-blood quickly turned his gaze away. He then started to take in the inside of the black castle with shaking pupils.

"You're driving me nuts."
"Cale-nim, what's wrong?"

Cale shook his head at Choi Han's question.
He had a lot to say but he could not say them out loud. Instead, he walked over to Lord Sheritt.

"Sheritt-nim. Where is Lock?"

The Blue Wolf boy Lock. He was currently learning Shield Arts and many other things from Lord Sheritt.

"Ah."

Lord Sheritt had a faint smile on her face.
The smile on her freckled face made her look mischievous. Her gentle voice flowed out from underneath the smile.

"He's training."
"Training? The Shield Arts?"
"Mm......"

Lord Sheritt debated for a moment before answering brightly as if she found the right word for it.

"He's currently doing a training regime from hell."

'What the...'

Cale almost subconsciously took a step back. Sheritt noticed the slight frown on Cale's face and quickly started to speak as if she knew what he was feeling.

"Ah, it's not really from hell! It's just a very difficult training so I called it that."

Her saying difficult training made it sound like an extremely difficult and strict training.

"Lock and the children seemed excited to do it. They seemed happy. They said that they felt like they were getting stronger every day. The other day, the children were laughing while looking at the sunset. It made me so proud."